“excellent pitas, pretty good entrees”
Review of Pita Park

Pita Park
Ranked #8 of 90 Restaurants in Floral Park
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual dining in a intimate setting
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We go there every few weeks when we want a qucik and light meal. I almost always get pitas, my wife a sald. lwys good. Ocassionally we try another dish with mixed results. management and service is always top notch

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We happened to drive by this restaurant for a while now and we finally had the chance to go we went on a Thursday night and it was pretty busy,everyone was very professional,and the owner ,came to our table and was very open and hospitable .food came out decently fast and how tasty it was.personally i had the traditional yiouvetsi which was a very large lamb shank which melted of the bone over orzo DELICIOUS!!!My parents had a SHRIMP SAGANAKI SUCH BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION and also scallops so different wrapped in phyllo crust dough out of this world ,my wife on the hand went with a light salad with seafood on it delicious, SO HAPPY TO OF FOUND THIS PLACE WE WILL SURE BECOME REGULARS,!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I appreciate the diverse menu. There are a number of foods not included in most Greek restaurants.
If you're not too hungry you'll be happy. If you're very hungry you'll be happy.
I like the veggie choices as well as the great meat dishes. Just recently they expanded the menu to include some heartier dishes too.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Nice decor, courteous staff, horrible food & expensive to boot. I went on a Tuesday or Wednesday the week before Christmas there were a few small parties but mostly empty. They serve pita bread with nothing to dip it in I was between a gyro - traditional Greek offering or a noodle dish with bechamel sauce & tomato at the server's suggestion I had the noodle dish -BIG MISTAKE , although tasty it was luke warm & served with overly salted frozen broccoli. No chees to put on top. I though let me try dessert it was terrible bakalava & good doulble espresso. No dinner specials everything was ala carte. I also had 2 glasses of Pinot Grigio even that didn't help all to the tune of $50. I live in the neighborhood & would have frequented this place, bur never agian I'm sorry Idid'nt read the other reviews befor I went.

1  Thank FancyIJ
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Wonderful Greek food that won't kill your budget. I have eaten here several times and each time is better than the one before. I've had the Pita Platter, Greek hamburger, scallops and Bronzino (fish). It was always so good that I decided to give my husband a birthday party on a Saturday afternoon. We had the whole restaurant to ourselves. My guests had a choice of three entrees.
The appetizers and dips were delicious. The meal was served in an attentive manner but not too fast. The day and the meal was perfect! I can't wait to go back. The couple who cook and run the restaurant, Mina and Brittany, are charming and wonderful hosts. Bravo!