“excellent dinner , service and ambiance”

Crabtrees Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Floral Park
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean/Continental/Restaurant
Reviewed April 11, 2018

my wife and myself had dinner at Crabtree's last night April 11,2018. The overall experience was excellent!Upon arrival we were immediately greeted ans escorted to a very pleasant dining room. The restaurant is divided up so as to provide a very nice cozy feeling. The service as well as the food was 5 star!The food and presentation was exceptional. The desserts of cheesecake and chocolate mousse were also unbelievably great.

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Crabtree’s has been my special floral park restaurant for many many years. Had wedding showers here as well as baby showers, anniversary parties, and just wonderful dinners out with friends. Staff is friendly and helpful. Love this place!

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We started with happy hour. John the bartender was friendly and made a great French martini. Yum! We then had dinner. 4 woman, we all enjoyed our meals. Beautiful presentation and very tasty. Yum!

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Crabtrees is my go to restaurant when I'm in Floral Park. It's the attention to details that makes this place outstanding. The decor and floral arrangements are always tastefully done, not to mention the food and service. Brunch is a winner here, as are lunch and dinner. I have not had a bad meal. Last night I went with three friends and every meal was exceptional, the fish and chicken were fresh and tasted amazing. Make sure you make a reservation as it gets very crowded.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for 20 years and the food and service are always amazing. The Food is always fresh and the backyard swatting always reminds me of being in Greece.