“The perfect Father's Day meal”

Crabtrees Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Floral Park
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean/Continental/Restaurant
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

This Father's Day dinner at Crabtree's was absolute perfection! The food, service and ambiance surpassed their usual excellence. Demetrius, the managing partner has elevated Crabtree's to.another level as evidenced by the awards they keep receiving. They were just notified that they along with ten other restaurants were commended for being the most beautiful venues in New York State! They have also been awarded the internationally prestigious Star Diamond Award for Excellence along with awards for popularity and excellence from Trip Advisor and Yelp.
Kudos to Demetrius and his stellar staff.
We dined on a fabulous selection of gourmet appetizers and entrees.
Our feast began with a Jumbo shrimp cocktail and the fantabulous crab cake as only Crabtree's can offer. This was followed by a luscious Burrata salad.with prosciutto and fig dressing.
We then feasted on two mouthwatering entrees :A New York strip steak along with an amazingly delicious Portion of Walnut crusted Alaskan Salmon. A seafood spectacular served with creamy mashed potatoes and spinach. Our meals were on par with the finest restaurants in Nyc.

We finished our meals on a sweet note: A plate of scrumptious pistachio tartufo and a melt in your mouth chocolate cheesecake. A perfect ending to an absolutely perfect meal!
Congratulations to Crabtree's , Demetrius and his fabulous wait staff.
We truly experienced culinary perfection that.evening...
Call for reservations, valet parking at one of New York's rising culinary stars!

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Crab trees has been around for a few decades now and has one of the only outdoor gardens to eat in which is lovely! Food is incredible and always fresh!

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Why I didn't know about this awesome restaurant before? I've lived in the general area all my life! Well I know now, and it has become a fast favorite! The food is delicious. Great portions, interesting choices and quality ingredients. The service is fabulous, and the ambiance casual, yet special at the same time. So you can dress up or down and feel comfortable. I have been dreaming about the Sweet Potato Gnocchi since I had it, so it's time to go back for sure! Oh, and I casually mentioned we were celebrating my husbands birthday, and they surprised us with a lovely dessert and sang to him at the table! (see attached pic) Such a sweet touch, and it made the night extra special.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

We were attendees at a medium-large family anniversary party event held at this venue on May 21 and could not have been more impressed. Lovely environment, esp. on a pretty May day with the rear glass doors open to the little garden beyond. Food was delicious, from the passed hors d'oeuvres to the at-table dinner service right through dessert, and the service staff were spectacular.

We are not from this area (live upstate now) but if we were, we would surely be regulars at Crabtree's! In fact, I inadvertently left a pair of glasses behind after leaving the event, and when I anxiously called the restaurant to see whether they'd found them, they not only said "Yes!" but proceeded to proactively take my address and tell me they would have them mailed to me right away! And then they proceeded to do exactly that as I received them not 2 days later via priority mail. I don't know a lot of restaurants (or hotels, or anywhere, frankly) that would perform such a kind gesture with such cheer, proactively and on their own dime. It was impressive and I was so happy to get my [prescription!] glasses back. Have had a smile on my face since. I would not hesitate for a second to return and/or recommend this place to anyone for any reason.

This is how you run a restaurant business: fair prices, great food, and fabulous waitstaff and customer service. Thanks, Crabtree's! (And a special shout-out to Dimitri, who took care of mailing my glasses back!! Thanks again!)

1  Thank RonJohn777
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

As a person that travels quite foreign to try new and adventurous restaurant we were quite surprised and well-appreciated to find a locally good place . food top notch service was food. Dimitri was a very hospitable owner.we will be back!!