“Great food, good service.”

Park Place Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Place Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Floral Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Beverly Ave
Description: Located on Covert Avenue on the border of Floral Park and Stewart Manor, Park Place Restaurant & Bar has quickly emerged as one of Long Island's top restaurants. Open seven days a week Park Place appeals to everyone --- couples out for a date night, families celebrating any occasion or friends meeting up for a drink after work. The modern decor, innovative cuisine and welcoming staff has many in the community singing its praises. Veteran restaurant owners Carlo & Sergio DeCiantis, along with new comers Matthew Tesoriero and Patrick O'Halloran have teamed up with chef Anthony Martarana to produce a menu that puts a new spin on old favorites. Favorites include Tuna Tacos Tar-Tar, Spinach & Artichoke Wontons, Lobster Mac & Cheese, Steak Frites and for dessert ... Funnel Oreo's (Oreos dipped in funnel cake batter and deep fried). The semi-private party room provides a perfect location for baby showers, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, funeral luncheons.
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is a really nice little gem. Food is excellent. Friendly and efficient service. Owners need to decide if they want to be a fine dining establishment or a sports bar. The combination doesn't work. Leave the TV's at the bar. Change the music.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is how we found out about Park Place Restaurant at 41 Covert Ave on the border of Stewart Manor and Floral Park.
Our Friend is a is a loyal guest to this restaurant. He would tell us of the meals he had ordered on his weekly visit.
My husband asked where would I like to go on my birthday. My response was let's go to Park Place Restaurant. Our friend had confessed he tried all the dishes on the menu. I believe it is true he would give us a description of every bite. It was funny listening to him having a romance with food.
We went, we walked in and wow, this place is beautiful. The decor is an elegant richness of warm and casual. Beautifully done woodwork. I can tell every consideration was taken for the guests to have a visual experience as well as a FIRST RATE meal. The Staff and Service are A+. I want to try every item on the menu. This food is phenomenal. New flavors. My taste buds were dancing. To the owner, this place is splendid. To the chef BRAVO.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been here at least fifteen times since it has opened. I must say that I never had a disappointing meal here. I love their salmon (I get it grilled), lobster mac and cheese (delicious) and crave for their roasted beet salad!!! The staff is very knowledgeable and professional. I am very particular about my red wine and the staff seems to recommend a great wine each and every time. We also tried their desserts and loved them!!! Great place and very consistent!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have been here several times since it opened. The interior is very nicely redone. A very pleasant experience and warm atmosphere. The food is fresh and well-prepared. I have had salmon twice and it's been perfect.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I decided to check out this place on a recommendation of friend. Can we just say whoever gives this place 3 stars is absolutely out of their minds. This place is definitely worth 5 stars especially when you look at the value, quality of the food and service. The atmosphere is cozy, inviting, and one can definitely lose track of time. Thank god for the big clock especially if one needs to feed the meter.

We went on a Wednesday night which happens to be Scotch and steak night. Which means you can order off their Scotch and Steak menu or choose from their regular menu. Both my husband and I ordered from the Scotch and Steak menu. For $35.00 per person you get and appetizer, entrée, and dessert not to mention ½ off any glass of scotch. The food was absolutely to die for from beginning to end. My husband had the steak fritz and I had the braised short rib as an entrée. The desserts and appetizers are so good. Just the thought makes my mouth salivate.

The service is impeccable. They are attentive without being over bearing. The servers all come over at the appropriate time from refilling your water glass to serving your food and even clearing your plates. They do not rush you and allow you to enjoy your meal. They are all friendly and make you feel right at home and like family. We highly recommend this place to anyone that wants a new place try. Believe me you will not be disappointed. My husband and I are going to make this one of our regular places.