“Loved it!”

Park Place Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Place Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 90 Restaurants in Floral Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Beverly Ave
Description: Located on Covert Avenue on the border of Floral Park and Stewart Manor, Park Place Restaurant & Bar has quickly emerged as one of Long Island's top restaurants. Open seven days a week Park Place appeals to everyone --- couples out for a date night, families celebrating any occasion or friends meeting up for a drink after work. The modern decor, innovative cuisine and welcoming staff has many in the community singing its praises. Veteran restaurant owners Carlo & Sergio DeCiantis, along with new comers Matthew Tesoriero and Patrick O'Halloran have teamed up with chef Anthony Martarana to produce a menu that puts a new spin on old favorites. Favorites include Tuna Tacos Tar-Tar, Spinach & Artichoke Wontons, Lobster Mac & Cheese, Steak Frites and for dessert ... Funnel Oreo's (Oreos dipped in funnel cake batter and deep fried). The semi-private party room provides a perfect location for baby showers, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, funeral luncheons.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have been here several times since it opened. The interior is very nicely redone. A very pleasant experience and warm atmosphere. The food is fresh and well-prepared. I have had salmon twice and it's been perfect.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I decided to check out this place on a recommendation of friend. Can we just say whoever gives this place 3 stars is absolutely out of their minds. This place is definitely worth 5 stars especially when you look at the value, quality of the food and service. The atmosphere is cozy, inviting, and one can definitely lose track of time. Thank god for the big clock especially if one needs to feed the meter.

We went on a Wednesday night which happens to be Scotch and steak night. Which means you can order off their Scotch and Steak menu or choose from their regular menu. Both my husband and I ordered from the Scotch and Steak menu. For $35.00 per person you get and appetizer, entrée, and dessert not to mention ½ off any glass of scotch. The food was absolutely to die for from beginning to end. My husband had the steak fritz and I had the braised short rib as an entrée. The desserts and appetizers are so good. Just the thought makes my mouth salivate.

The service is impeccable. They are attentive without being over bearing. The servers all come over at the appropriate time from refilling your water glass to serving your food and even clearing your plates. They do not rush you and allow you to enjoy your meal. They are all friendly and make you feel right at home and like family. We highly recommend this place to anyone that wants a new place try. Believe me you will not be disappointed. My husband and I are going to make this one of our regular places.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Conveniently located, fresh, yummy dishes and great deals!

Definitely check out the tuna tartare tacos; they are spicy but fabulous! (Remove the top slice of jalepeno to lessen the spice factor.) :)

Ok, the lobster macaroni and cheese is amazing and something that we continue to come back for time and time again! Specials are well-worth checking out including the steak dishes.

The regular bartender is fun to amicable and fun to chat up. Dining at the bar has provided an entertaining twist to our visits so we mix it up by varying eating at a table and eating at the bar each time we visit.

Kitchen closes at 10 p.m. on weekdays and, unfortunately, there is one waitress really makes you feel uncomfortable if you are within a half hour of the kitchen's closing time. Other than that, all is great!

Street parking available that is metered until 7 p.m. Be careful because if you park across the street (on the East side of Covert Ave) metered parking is until 8 p.m. as that side is technically Stewart Manor and the parking police there are total creeps but anyone in the area most likely knows this already.

We definitely recommend Park Place in Floral Park!!!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Love love love this place. Plan on going there for Valentine's Day.
Great atmosphere. Excellent wine list. The servers are all awesome (Jenn is the best) and we are always treated like family.
Braised Short Ribs are my favorite.

1  Thank pgricco
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We went for a nice evening out and were not disappointed ... The Pomegranate martini and the Dom Margarita were delicious! We each had the butternut squash bisque which was a special and awesome and I ordered the crab stuffed Flounder which was OUTSTANDING!!! I drank a Pinot Grigio with it and the pairing was amazing. We capped the night with Funnel Oreos and coffee. The entire meal with drinks and tip came in under $100. AWESOME! The service was outstanding and I was blown away ... I have been here before and I will DEFINITELY WILL BE BACK!!!