“The place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Floral Park
Raleigh, North Carolina
“The place to stay”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on a number of vacations. I just want to say that the rooms may be small but the hotel staff have big hearts. I have been to others in the area and this location is best by far. ALL the staff and management are there for what ever you need. Its hard to find the service like this, that you get here. The rooms, lobby and hallways are super clean. If you don't mind a small room and maybe a better breakfast, you can't beat the price. There are lots of places for a good breakfast, but you just might not get the service this hotel offers.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of builden a a little more quiter but area is not noisy at all.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
FloralParkQI_Manager, Manager at Quality Inn Floral Park, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you for your 5-star review! I have shared your comments with our team and we all want to join in thanking you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I had two empty boxes Marlboro and they accused my fiancé of smoking just because they saw the boxes. The jacuzzi water came out yellow!! Never will I recommend this place!! Staff is rude and shouldn't a person have to worry about leaving anything out in a room they pay for!! To top it of I arrived and went I got to the room I got undressed and there was a employee that claims he had to check the room to make sure it's on order!!!

• Stayed March 2014
FloralParkQI_Manager, Manager at Quality Inn Floral Park, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear 1290mrs,

We provide a 100% non-smoking facility to our guests so when the smell of smoke is reported, it is our duty to investigate for everyone's safety and comfort. In this instance, we received more than 5 complaints about your room specifically, so we had to knock on your door and remind you of the policy because the smoke was causing a major disturbance to your neighboring families, and most importantly, a fire hazard.

Sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your stay, but we were just following a common industry procedure for the safety of everyone at the hotel. Additionally, I have personally checked each and every Jacuzzi tub in the building, and there seems to be no trace of yellow water. The room was sold in the days before & after your stay, but nobody else experienced a problem with this before. The tubs themselves are beige, so maybe it was the reflection of the porcelain. Either way, we would like to invite you back to Quality Inn to give us another try.

Please contact me directly when you book your next stay with us, and we will be sure to offer you a special rate and I will personally inspect your room for quality assurance before your arrival.

Travelers are raving about these Floral Park hotels

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was a straight-forward and simple stay. I was warmly welcomed by the front desk staff and treated incredibly nicely. I did see that there were few parking spaces in the back, but I was lucky enough to get one. I appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms, and the excellent housekeeping. The staff in general was incredibly friendly and provided excellent service. More importantly, the room was priced very reasonably and I was able to experience an absolutely wonderful stay, at a very affordable price.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
FloralParkQI_Manager, Manager at Quality Inn Floral Park, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive to provide value for our guests and we are delighted that you found value, cleanliness, convenience, and friendliness at out hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor!
Tomkins Cove, New York
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I found the hotel to be clean, nice and friendly and accommodating. It was quiet and easy to navigate as far as ease in and out. the coffee and fruit in the morning was a welcome sight. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Quality Inn & hope to have you back soon!
Mission, Texas
Reviewed December 20, 2013

was a great place to stay as I was only in the city overnight. No noise despite location on a busy street, staff helpful when asked for walking directions. Arrived late but room remained available. Breakfast was included which helped make for a quick getaway.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

FloralParkQI_Manager, Manager at Quality Inn Floral Park, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to review your recent stay at Quality Inn Floral Park! I have shared your feedback with our staff and we all would like to thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to having you back with us soon. Happy Holidays!
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

The Quality Inn was a simple, small room with queen size bed. Clean and comfy. We had a wedding at Floral Terrace and walked to the hotel after. It was convenient with stores nearby. Great for an overnight stay.

• Stayed September 2013
FloralParkQI_Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn Floral Park, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Good Morning from the Quality Inn Floral Park We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your complimentary review of our hotel.

As a General Manager of this hotel, I am extremely appreciative of your recognition. The guys work really hard in ensuring the guest have a good experience, Every Day and Every Stay.

we look forward for your next visit again.

Thank you for your great review. We sincerely appreciate the feedback.

Have a great day.
Jay Awtani
GM Quality Inn Floral Park
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I was tired and hungry. I checked in and they said I should go to Nancy's. I did. It was good. The rooms are a little small, like the ones in Europe. The only thing was the hottub in 310 didn't blow bubbles. I lived.

• Stayed September 2013
Ramada Rockville Centre
Ramada Rockville Centre
#4 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Best Western Queens Gold Coast

Been to Quality Inn Floral Park? Share your experiences!