“Convenient , Clean and friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Fishkill

Courtyard Fishkill
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Flower Mound, Texas
“Convenient , Clean and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

Very convenient as its close to the highway and to nearby shops and a movie theater across the road. Lots of gas stations nearby if you need to fill up. Lots of parking space

The room was clean and everything worked !! The wifi was strong signal and fast . Lots of towels

The staff were very welcoming and more than helpful

Restaurant near the lobby area provides decent snack food and Starbucks coffee

Room Tip: Ground floor as the elevators are few and far between
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Fishkill Courtyard by Marriott hotel during your recent trip to the area. I'm glad you found our hotel to be convenient, and clean. We take a lot of pride in our clean hotel with friendly and helpful associates. Also thank you for pointing out our Bistro. Our Bistro has been a big hit with our guests. We proudly serve Starbucks coffee all day. Our Bistro is also open from 5pm-10pm nightly with happy hour offerings and great healthy food options. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again should you find yourself back in the Hudson Valley area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Bound Brook, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Amazing from the Get-Go! As soon as we walked in we were greeted with a pleasant smile. The Hotel is super clean. The room was beautifully decorated and cleaned each of the three days we were there. The Starbucks downstairs in the Lounge was great. The employees are all friendly and helpful. A delightful stay. Will definitely stay here again next year when we're in the area.

Room Tip: Third floor away from the elevators.
Green Features: If towels are to be used again and you hang them up they will not be taken to be washed. Saves lots of water.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Liliana B. Thank you so much for the Awesome Review! We sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I'm delighted you found our hotel to be super clean and our associates to be all friendly and helpful. Our team loves to hear about guest experiences and I can't wait to share your feedback with them. Thank you again and we hope to be your hotel of choice during your next trip to Fishkill.
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Conveniently located halfway between Wallkill and Patterson, this place was just 25 minutes away from either town. Rooms were clean. Lobby was nice. Wi-fi worked good. Pool was well-kept.
The only thing not working during my stay was one of the 2 elevators. Although a little bit inconvenient having to walk a little longer, my stay for 2 nights was pleasant. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank SaticoyPM
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
SaticoyPM: Thank you for taking the time to review the Fishkill Courtyard by Marrriott on TripAdvisor. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our clean rooms, updated lobby, our indoor pool area and internet. I also want to apologize for the inconvenience of one of our elevators being out of service during your stay. I'm happy to report both elevators are up and running. Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Love this hotel. The location is perfect for business as the highway is seconds away. The restaurant is good for quick, quiet meals. The staff make you feel part of their team. The rooms are good, the only change would be the AC units.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Seif F, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the amenities we offer, such as our Bistro which is open for breakfast and dinner with cocktails. We appreciate the feedback as we always strive to improve with our team! We hope the next time you make it to Fishkill we will be your hotel of choice!
Meriden, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

My work always puts me up in Hampton inns and I was able to stay at marriot this trip and what a difference. Rooms are clean, private and safe area, and personnel very helpful and friendly. Probably the most comfortable hotel bed I've slept on!!!

Stayed June 2014
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! We sincerely value your feedback. I'm glad you found our beds to be the most comfortable hotel bed you've slept in. Our owners recently invested money into our hotel which included all new mattresses. This will help ensure every guest can get a good night sleep. Thank you once again for your comments. I'm fortunate enough to have a great team here at the Fishkill Courtyard by Marriott and will certainly pass along your comments to them at our next morning meeting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had to spend some time in Fishkill and our company hotel of choice is the Courtyard. It was very nice. The room was a little small and the AC units need to be updated for wall thermostat control but other than I had a great stay. I was on the 4th floor with a great view. The location is right of the freeway and very close to lots of restaurants. On a side note: SKIP Charlie Browns. I did not get a chance to use the pool or gym but from what I saw they were pretty nice. Next time I am Fishkill I am sure i'll stay here again and that is fine by me.

Room Tip: If you can get the 4th fllow. Marriot status is a good thing have.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill experience with TripAdvisor. I'm glad we are the hotel of choice for you and your company. We're thrilled that you had a great stay with us. We look forward to your next visit and hope you will try out our Bistro which is open for breakfast and dinner 7 days a week.
Irmo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip and found it to be very nice. The rooms were clean and modern. The Lobby was well appointed and used by guest in the evening. I did not utilize the hotel restaurant due to the many other choices in the area. While there one of the elevators was out of order, but it was not a big deal since my room was on the second floor. The free wifi is ok and the paid wifi is $4.95 a day. In this day and age all wifi would be free

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience at the Fishkill Courtyard by Marriott hotel. On behalf of the entire team here at the Courtyard we are grateful for your comments and are glad you enjoyed our clean and modern rooms. We hope to see you again soon.