“Awesome!”
Review of Courtyard Fishkill

Courtyard Fishkill
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Amazing from the Get-Go! As soon as we walked in we were greeted with a pleasant smile. The Hotel is super clean. The room was beautifully decorated and cleaned each of the three days we were there. The Starbucks downstairs in the Lounge was great. The employees are all friendly and helpful. A delightful stay. Will definitely stay here again next year when we're in the area.

Room Tip: Third floor away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Liliana B. Thank you so much for the Awesome Review! We sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I'm delighted you found our hotel to be super clean and our associates to be all friendly and helpful. Our team loves to hear about guest experiences and I can't wait to share your feedback with them. Thank you again and we hope to be your hotel of choice during your next trip to Fishkill.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Conveniently located halfway between Wallkill and Patterson, this place was just 25 minutes away from either town. Rooms were clean. Lobby was nice. Wi-fi worked good. Pool was well-kept.
The only thing not working during my stay was one of the 2 elevators. Although a little bit inconvenient having to walk a little longer, my stay for 2 nights was pleasant. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank SaticoyPM
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

SaticoyPM: Thank you for taking the time to review the Fishkill Courtyard by Marrriott on TripAdvisor. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our clean rooms, updated lobby, our indoor pool area and internet. I also want to apologize for the inconvenience of one of our elevators being out of service during your stay. I'm happy to report both elevators are up and running. Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Love this hotel. The location is perfect for business as the highway is seconds away. The restaurant is good for quick, quiet meals. The staff make you feel part of their team. The rooms are good, the only change would be the AC units.

• Stayed: July 2014
Seif F, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the amenities we offer, such as our Bistro which is open for breakfast and dinner with cocktails. We appreciate the feedback as we always strive to improve with our team! We hope the next time you make it to Fishkill we will be your hotel of choice!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

My work always puts me up in Hampton inns and I was able to stay at marriot this trip and what a difference. Rooms are clean, private and safe area, and personnel very helpful and friendly. Probably the most comfortable hotel bed I've slept on!!!

Stayed: June 2014
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! We sincerely value your feedback. I'm glad you found our beds to be the most comfortable hotel bed you've slept in. Our owners recently invested money into our hotel which included all new mattresses. This will help ensure every guest can get a good night sleep. Thank you once again for your comments. I'm fortunate enough to have a great team here at the Fishkill Courtyard by Marriott and will certainly pass along your comments to them at our next morning meeting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had to spend some time in Fishkill and our company hotel of choice is the Courtyard. It was very nice. The room was a little small and the AC units need to be updated for wall thermostat control but other than I had a great stay. I was on the 4th floor with a great view. The location is right of the freeway and very close to lots of restaurants. On a side note: SKIP Charlie Browns. I did not get a chance to use the pool or gym but from what I saw they were pretty nice. Next time I am Fishkill I am sure i'll stay here again and that is fine by me.

Room Tip: If you can get the 4th fllow. Marriot status is a good thing have.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill experience with TripAdvisor. I'm glad we are the hotel of choice for you and your company. We're thrilled that you had a great stay with us. We look forward to your next visit and hope you will try out our Bistro which is open for breakfast and dinner 7 days a week.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip and found it to be very nice. The rooms were clean and modern. The Lobby was well appointed and used by guest in the evening. I did not utilize the hotel restaurant due to the many other choices in the area. While there one of the elevators was out of order, but it was not a big deal since my room was on the second floor. The free wifi is ok and the paid wifi is $4.95 a day. In this day and age all wifi would be free

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience at the Fishkill Courtyard by Marriott hotel. On behalf of the entire team here at the Courtyard we are grateful for your comments and are glad you enjoyed our clean and modern rooms. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband was in the area on military duty. When we first walked in the room, I thought it was quite small. King size bed was so comfortable. Maybe because of the time of the year we were there, it wasn't very busy but it was quiet and peaceful. The exercise equipment and room were very clean. The pool and hot tub area was very clean. Swimming in March! The cleaning ladies were very nice. One morning I had breakfast at the little restaurant in the lobby. Everything was fresh and delicious. The whole time we were there was just perfectly restful. I would encourage people to stay there.

Room Tip: Workout room and pool area were both immaculate!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Your recent comments about your perfectly restful stay you experienced here at the Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill are great to read. I'm very happy you and your husband had a relaxing time and were able to enjoy our indoor pool, hot tub and our restaurant. We can't wait for you and your husband to come back as well! Thank you for staying with us.