Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill
Springhill Suites By Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
$140
$84
$108
QualityInn
$100
Holiday Inn Express(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
$113
$131
$116
$134
Residence Inn
Hotels.com
All reviewsplatinum rewards memberroom was cleanstarbucks coffeefront desk staffthe hotel staffwould stay here againhudson valleybreakfast was includedconvenient locationnight's sleepcracker barrelnice stayfitness centerhyde parkstaff was friendlyoff the highwaybistro
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Clean room and public spaces, everything as expected in this mid-market chain hotel. What makes the difference in a hotel like this is how the staff react with the public, which I believe is directly related to how they are treated by Management. Everyone here was super-friendly and helpful, from the maid's cheery good-morning to Danielle on the front desk who went to great lengths to fix the reservation snafu I caused to the young man who turned the lobby big-screen tv to NBCSN so this Spurs supporter could watch his team win live. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Had an excellent stay here in August 2013. The rooms were perfectly clean and quiet; the bed and linens were comfortable. The staff was so helpful and friendly - I felt welcome the entire stay. Very well located for sightseeing in the Hudson Valley!
Enjoy!

Room Tip: Pick a courtyard room for quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Fishkill Courtyard by Marriott. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent trip to the Hudson Valley. It was a pleasure to read your comments regarding your stay with us. I'm very happy you found our rooms to be perfectly clean and quiet. I'll be sure to share your comments with everyone at the hotel and thank them for being helpful and friendly. Thank you again, and I hope we will see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed here recently for 3 nights and my stay was excellent. The guy that works the midnight shift was great....he was very friendly and goes out of his way to help out guests. Whether its saving people from a toxic bus (he had a group of 35 just show up that had bus problems and he had to get them all rooms last minute) to helping you with the microwave when cooking your food he does a great job! The rooms were clean and comfortable and the maids were very good about honoring the do not disturb sign and not bothering you. I am a Marriott platinum rewards member and was very pleased with my stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Seif F, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your great feedback. We are proud to have such dedicated associates who thrive under pressure and do all that is necessary to please our guests. Our overnight auditor has been recognized by our management team for his great service on this evening mentioned. We will share your kind words with our housekeeping team as well to recognize them for their hard work and diligence. Looking forward to your next visit to the area and being your number one hotel destination!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I had to change my original reservation due to airline delays. The weekend was very busy due to nearby college visits and the reception staff assisted me in making new reservations there and at the other Courtyard Marriot I had to stay at. Comfortable room, clean (maid service did a great job), and VERY well located to nearby amenities like restaurants and movie theatre.

Room Tip: Rooms on the far side from the freeway have better parking availability.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Every single employee at this hotel was friendly and helpful. Even the cleaning staff would greet you as you walked by and asked how you were! Clean and beautiful hotel. Two women at the front desk were extremely helpful to me as they saw I was going through a rough time. Danielle and Samantha really helped me out in a time of need and found me a room to stay in that night! I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Did not once feel like a stranger! Thank you Danielle and Samantha again for all you did!!! -Megan

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Trip Advisor. I'm glad you found our staff to be amazing. Our entire team takes a lot of pride in delivering great customer service. Feedback such as yours is always great to share with our team. Thank you for pointing out Danielle and Samantha. I can't wait to share your feedback with them. They both work really hard and I'm so happy to be able to recognize them for providing great customer service. I'm sure Danielle and Samantha will be thrilled to hear how their service made such a positive experience for you. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.