Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill
Springhill Suites By Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
$139
$134
$100
Holiday Inn Express(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
$126
$141
Hampton.com
$100
getaroom.com
All reviewsplatinum rewards memberroom was cleanstarbucks coffeefront desk staffthe hotel staffwould stay here againhudson valleybreakfast was includedconvenient locationnight's sleepcracker barrelnice stayfitness centerhyde parkstaff was friendlyoff the highwaybistro
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed with Marriott free night. One night stay to visit family. The room was spacious and spotless with a nice design. Super comfortable bed, got a great night's sleep. The bathroom was large, with the sink area outside of the toilet/shower area. This was convenient for getting ready for bed and in the morning, but I felt like the sink area space was a little tight. Great water pressure in the shower, and loved the Paul Mitchell hair products.

The TV reception was terrible, and our traveling companions reported the same trouble.

Check in was easy and quick. Lemonade and cookies in the lobby, but our family reported that the breakfast service was terribly disorganized and slow with many errors. Also that because they had booked AAA rate vs senior rate breakfast was not included. They were going to check to see if it was the same rate, it often is...

There were amenites, pool, fitness center, washer/dryer that we did not use. The lobby has a very nice sleek modern design for a Courtyard. Made me want to spend time there!

Overall very nice and comfortable with easy access to routes 9 and 84. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

VacationerBoston:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Fishkill Courtyard. It's great to read about your experience. I'm glad you found our rooms to be spacious, spotless and well designed. Great feedback like yours truly helps us to see the areas we are excelling in and the areas we can improve on. Once again Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

attractive hotel with easy access of interstate. the room was very attractive with a pleasing color scheme.bedding was comfortable. usual amenities for a courtyard.room was clean and quiet.free use of the business center computer to check email was very helpful. staff friendly and accomodating. several restaurants in area.

Room Tip: room seemed rather spread out but easily accessed by following front desk suggestion on where to park. key access required at all times which was good.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a very nice review of the Fishkill Courtyard. I always enjoy reading about guest's experiences while staying at the Fishkill Courtyard. I'm happy to read your comments regarding our rooms being clean, attractive and having a pleasing color scheme. I plan to share all your comments with our team. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I booked this room for my cousins wedding which was supposed to be at a discounted price but wasnt... That's whatever so we arrive at the hotel late we receive our key and go up to our room...the room key was to an occupied room whom we would have walked in on had this guest not put the door latch lock on. Mortified, I go downstairs to tell them and the staff is far from apologetic. I got a new key to a new room which I felt less than safe sleeping it. To make matters worse I called the hotel manager the following day who failed to return my call for roughly a week. Once the manager and I got in contact he said he would credit me $50.00 and that was "fair" enough considering I still did stay in the room. I was so discussed with that statement I demanded to talk to the manager and when he responded " I am the manager" I said well who is YOUR manager, I quickly got a full refund. In my opinion giving a key to a occupied room is by far the biggest sin a hotel could ever do.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Very clean hotel with good service..Nice big room..WiFi Internet service in room bit slow..
Limited breakfast choice but good enough to kick off a day..
Good indoor pool with decent Spa tub..
Very close to many restaurants and stores..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PPatel_401
Reviewed July 31, 2012

It is important to understand that this is not a Marriott owned property so it is not up to their standards. It is a franchise owned property and a few corners have been cut.
The rooms have no information packet so you have to call the front desk for everything. Vincent at the front desk is awesome though.
Guest laundry is horrid - one washer and one dryer for a property of so many rooms was rough on the many families there for a soccer tournament and the dryer took over 3 hours to dry our average load.

Room Tip: Exterior rooms have balconies. the interior rooms look out on the courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family