“My stay at this hotel was the most horrendous unprofessional experience of my life.”
Review of Courtyard Fishkill

Courtyard Fishkill
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I booked this room for my cousins wedding which was supposed to be at a discounted price but wasnt... That's whatever so we arrive at the hotel late we receive our key and go up to our room...the room key was to an occupied room whom we would have walked in on had this guest not put the door latch lock on. Mortified, I go downstairs to tell them and the staff is far from apologetic. I got a new key to a new room which I felt less than safe sleeping it. To make matters worse I called the hotel manager the following day who failed to return my call for roughly a week. Once the manager and I got in contact he said he would credit me $50.00 and that was "fair" enough considering I still did stay in the room. I was so discussed with that statement I demanded to talk to the manager and when he responded " I am the manager" I said well who is YOUR manager, I quickly got a full refund. In my opinion giving a key to a occupied room is by far the biggest sin a hotel could ever do.

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Very clean hotel with good service..Nice big room..WiFi Internet service in room bit slow..
Limited breakfast choice but good enough to kick off a day..
Good indoor pool with decent Spa tub..
Very close to many restaurants and stores..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PPatel_401
Reviewed July 31, 2012

It is important to understand that this is not a Marriott owned property so it is not up to their standards. It is a franchise owned property and a few corners have been cut.
The rooms have no information packet so you have to call the front desk for everything. Vincent at the front desk is awesome though.
Guest laundry is horrid - one washer and one dryer for a property of so many rooms was rough on the many families there for a soccer tournament and the dryer took over 3 hours to dry our average load.

Room Tip: Exterior rooms have balconies. the interior rooms look out on the courtyard.
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This hotel was very clean and had a nice lobby area. The room was a good size and the king size bed was comfortable. I missed the time frame for the breakfast but when I went to the lobby they were very accommodating to get me a cup of tea which was a nice touch. The pool and hot tub were great since we did have some kids with us. I would recommend this hotel.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

If you are in the fishkill area this is a good place to stay. The rooms were clean and smell nice. Bathroom was clean. Indoor pool was a plus. Centrally located to all highways, restaurants and shopping centers. Friendly and accomodating staff. My only critisism is that there is no complimentary breakfast. There is a Starbucks bar in the lobby and if you as a hotel guest want a small cup of coffee, you'd pay $2 plus a tip for the server. Not to have free coffee in the lobby of a $140 per night hotel is unacceptable.

1  Thank donkixote
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We recently stayed here and once again Marriott did not dissapoint us. Our room was very clean, smelled clean and was nicely decorated with updated furnishings. We used Priceline for the first time and named our own price, got an amazing deal for a great hotel. There are a few places to eat that you can walk to without enetring the main roadway. Ruby Tuesdays, Charlie Browns Steakhouse, Boston Market, and A&W Rootbeer. There is also a Wal Mart & Sams Club there also if you need to shop. This is a great hotel and it would be our first choice the next time we need a hotel in this area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here while traveling through on a family vacation. The location was very convenient, right off the highway. There are a number of stores and restaurants close by. The room was very clean, & smelled clean, too. I am very particular about this (I use Lysol wipes on the remote cotrol, doorknobs, etc. & sprays the air conditioning filter with Lysol!). I would have liked the pool to be a little cleaner, which is why I gave it a "4" for cleanliness. There was a "ring" of dirt around the side walls of the pool where the top surface of the water was. The water didn't look dirty or cloudy though, so that was good. We were very pleased with our stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012