“The best hotel”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Fishkill, New York
“The best hotel”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We styed many hotels and we loved this hotel more than any of them. They have great service, good breakfast, clean bed, everyone is friendly. Loved everything, and highly recomand it!
Elisa, Soni was great

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review and share with the TripAdvisor community! Your remarks about the pleasant stay you experienced here at the Hampton Inn Fishkill are greatly appreciated. It is the positive and kind comments, such as those that you expressed, which reward our efforts to provide the highest level of quality service and guest satisfaction. It was a pleasure to hear about how you found our team members friendly and helpful during your stay with us. And I’m thrilled you took the time to enjoy our hot breakfast in the morning. I’ll also be happy to share your comments with the Housekeeping team, who take so much pride in keeping our hotel spotless!

I am delighted that you chose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stopped one night at this Hampton on our way to the Berkshires just after Christmas. The hotel is located just of I-84 and is close by to anything you could ask for.....restaurants, stores, etc.
A few are even within walking distance.

Upon check-in we received a warm welcome from the front desk staff. Amazingly, Amanda who was working the front desk had remembered us from a visit to Fishkill last year (when she was working at another hotel chain). Hampton Inn hiring her was a great move as she is superb at her job and really went out of her way to make us feel welcomed (again).

The lobby was clean and newly decorated.

Our room was clean as well, with the typical layout and design of many other Hamptons we stayed at.

We had time to use the indoor pool which we really enjoyed. The water was a comfortable warm temperature and the pool area was clean. There was an odd log-in sheet that we had to fill out at the front desk before we could actually get another key to the pool. It was the first time we ever had to do something like that at a Hampton, and honestly it was a bit of a nuisance waiting in line at the front desk just to get "clearance" to use the pool.

The morning breakfast was sufficient. Nothing out of the ordinary really, but the woman working the breakfast area really went the extra mile to keep guests happy by resupplying food/drink and cleaning the area in a timely manner. She was also very friendly and was well liked by all the guests.

All in all, the stay went very well and on a return trip to the area we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

1 Thank Pars1978
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments of your time at our Hampton Inn! It is very gratifying to hear all the positive comments about our recent renovations and improvements and great amenities that our property offers! We have a terrific ownership that has reinvested in their hotel, and have provided one of the best products in the Fishkill area!

I apologize for any inconvenience caused while waiting to sign the pool log. While this is an order of The Village of Fishkill, it also allows our staff to recognize the pool is in use and monitor the safety of all guests enjoying our pool area.

I also want to thank you for recognizing our Sales Manager, Amanda Pugliese, for her superb customer service and warm hospitality that she provides. Amanda has been a huge asset to the success of our hotel and her bubbly personality is contagious! Thank you again for your wonderful feedback, as this continues to reward the efforts and commitment of our entire team. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!
Milford, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is a fabulous hotel. They truly saved our vacation! We had been staying at another hotel that was a disaster. Not only were we able to get in at this location but the lovely lady at the reservation desk allowed us to check-in at 10 a.m. The hotel is very clean, roomy, accommodating, and friendly. The complementary breakfast was wonderful. We will definitely be staying here when visiting family in the area. Thanks again!

1 Thank Maria S
I want to thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor comment regarding your recent visit in the Fishkill! Your remarks about the pleasant stay you experienced here at the Hampton Inn Fishkill are greatly appreciated. I am proud and flattered that our team was able to save your vacation! It is the positive and kind comments, such as those that you expressed, which reward our efforts to provide the highest level of quality service and guest satisfaction. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Tampa, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The staff is extremely friendly and made us feel welcome. The breakfast is what we expected. The room was clean and smelled fresh. We wanted to try out the indoor pool but did not have time because we were busy visiting old friends in the area. We will definitely stay there again the next time we are in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast during your stay. I am also pleased that our staff was a part of your pleasant experience making you and your family welcome. During your next visit with us, make sure you take some to enjoy our refreshing indoor pool! I will share your comments with the team during our next staff meeting as well. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed here at Hampton Inn Fishkill and feedback such as yours helps us in monitoring all areas of the hotel, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality for which we strive. I hope to see you again soon, when you’re ready to visit the Hudson Valley again please call me personally and I’ll be happy to make your reservation! Thank you again!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 26, 2013

my husband and I needed a room for the night and we were very pleased with the choice we made. The Hampton was conveniently located near the major highway and they gave us a discount for being a AAA member. The breakfast was delicious and the room was very cozy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Thank you for sharing your Hampton Inn Fishkill experience with the TripAdvisor community! We're all thrilled that you had such a great stay and enjoyed our convenient location of the highway, complimentary breakfast, and famous Cloud 9 beds. Every day we strive to continue to provide value and superior customer service, and your comments reward us for our efforts! Come back and visit us the next time you're in the Hudson Valley.
austin
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This Hampton had a good breakfast, clean spacious rooms, and reasonable rates for the area. What set this Hampton apart for me was the customer service. While staying there I hurt my back and was in bed for 2 days. Elissa at the front desk went above and beyond to help and make sure I was comfortable and taken care of. She did not act as if it was anything out of the routine but as if they were this committed to making certain all of their guests were well cared for. I will make it a point to stay at this Hampton whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank shellc
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill. I also want to thank you for recognizing our associate, Elisa at the Front Desk! I will be more than happy to share your comments with our staff and celebrate this outstanding review together! I am very proud of our entire staff’s commitment to service at our hotel, and it is evident that our guests love it too! It is feedback such as yours that assist us in the monitoring of the hotel's success, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality service for which we strive. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill during your next visit!
Massapequa, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Rooms were very clean, bed was comfortable!! Breakfast was great for the kids! Pool was perfect for the kids although it could have stayed open past 10. Closeness to restaurant's and shopping was perfect...

1 Thank Regina C
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast during your stay. I am also pleased that our indoor heated pool was a part of your pleasant experience for your kids as well! I will share your comments with the team during our next staff meeting as well. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed here at Hampton Inn Fishkill and feedback such as yours helps us in monitoring all areas of the hotel, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality for which we strive. I hope to see you again soon, when you’re ready to visit the Hudson Valley again please call me personally and I’ll be happy to make your reservation! Thank you again!