Hampton Inn Fishkill
$109
GardenInn.com
$84
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
$120
QualityInn
$93
$100
Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
$101
$119
$104
$119
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolcomplimentary breakfast isgreat place to stayfitness centerwest pointoff the highwaynew yorkother hotelswould stay here againfresh fruitwafflesstaff was friendlycookieshudson valleynice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This Hampton had a good breakfast, clean spacious rooms, and reasonable rates for the area. What set this Hampton apart for me was the customer service. While staying there I hurt my back and was in bed for 2 days. Elissa at the front desk went above and beyond to help and make sure I was comfortable and taken care of. She did not act as if it was anything out of the routine but as if they were this committed to making certain all of their guests were well cared for. I will make it a point to stay at this Hampton whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank shellc
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill. I also want to thank you for recognizing our associate, Elisa at the Front Desk! I will be more than happy to share your comments with our staff and celebrate this outstanding review together! I am very proud of our entire staff’s commitment to service at our hotel, and it is evident that our guests love it too! It is feedback such as yours that assist us in the monitoring of the hotel's success, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality service for which we strive. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill during your next visit!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Rooms were very clean, bed was comfortable!! Breakfast was great for the kids! Pool was perfect for the kids although it could have stayed open past 10. Closeness to restaurant's and shopping was perfect...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Regina C
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast during your stay. I am also pleased that our indoor heated pool was a part of your pleasant experience for your kids as well! I will share your comments with the team during our next staff meeting as well. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed here at Hampton Inn Fishkill and feedback such as yours helps us in monitoring all areas of the hotel, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality for which we strive. I hope to see you again soon, when you’re ready to visit the Hudson Valley again please call me personally and I’ll be happy to make your reservation! Thank you again!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised first by the reception, the cleanliness of the room, the (I'm guessing) recently upgraded interior design. The continental breakfast food and eating area was excellent! I was blown away by the quality of the hotel considering the price point. I don't typically write reviews but was compelled to in this case. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank seconomides
RyanSaunders, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear seconomides:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Fishkill! I truly appreciate you sharing your experience with the rest of the TripAdvisor community. You guessed it: We just completed a $1M renovation of our public spaces and exterior. We're proud of our like-new hotel and we work hard to keep it clean and in good condition. I'm also pleased to learn that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. As a Hampton, we've made many additions and improvements to our free breakfast and we have many more planned. Come visit with us again soon to see what's in store!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Staff was terrific - really helpful and accommodating. Food was lame and the pool had too much chlorine. Room was clean and well maintained. Easy access to the interstate. Van Wyck house is an interesting attraction nearby.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Patrick M:

Thank you for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Fishkill! I appreciate your candor and value your feedback. Our Engineering team monitors our pool's levels at least twice daily to ensure it is compliance with all health and safety guidelines. Being one of the few hotels in the area with an indoor heated pool open year-round it's important that we make sure it's clean, fun and safe! Additionally, Hampton is always making upgrades to it's complimentary hot breakfast buffet offerings so perhaps you'll find something more to your liking on your next visit! I thank you for your kind words about our friendly, helpful staff and clean rooms. Come stay with us again soon, and thank you for being a guest of Hampton Inn Fishkill!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel passing through. This hotel was great!! The rooms were clean and updated. Loved that it had a indoor pool. Also loved that it was warm in the pool area and the water was warm. The breakfast was awesome!! The only bad experience we had was the fire alarm went off at 6:30 in the morning. So we had to evacuate the building and it was very cold outside. But things like this happen and would stay at this hotel again!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jen_2000
RyanSaunders, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear jen_2000:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Fishkill! I've shared your kind words with the entire team and everybody is so proud to have given you such a wonderful experience. I'm pleased that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet as well as our indoor heated swimming pool. I regret the inconvenience of the unexpected fire alarm but I appreciate your understanding and patience. Since we are committed to your safety we happily comply with local ordinances requiring a full evacuation whenever the alarm goes off, even if it's just because somebody forgot about their English muffin in the toaster! Thank you again for being our guest, and do come visit with us again soon.