“Family Friendly and Execellent Experience”

Hampton Inn Fishkill
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Doylestown, United States
“Family Friendly and Execellent Experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The hotel was outstanding! The staff was very professional, caring and supportive. The hotel was exceptionally clean and well run. The breakfast was fresh, hot and served by a very cheerful and helpful staff. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Fishkill! What a pleasure it was to read about your comments and how you found our team members very professional, caring and supportive! As a General Manager, I’ve been extremely fortunate to work with such a fantastic team who are genuine and caring people! Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor. I’ll be sure to share it with everyone here at the hotel. Thank you again, and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed here for one night in the middle of a road trip. Rooms were clean and quiet; usual Hampton Inn decor. Breakfast was fairly good but there were more items running out than usual from my other Hampton Inn experiences. Also, they were a bit skimpy on the towels in the room (exact # for 2 people with no extras). But these are very minor points. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank vvv3
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to convey your experience during your recent stay at our Hampton Inn!

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused for the shortage of breakfast items during your stay. This is certainly an embarrassing occurrence as we did not forecast the sudden increase of occupancy during your recent stay and rest assured that we are taking extra measures to ensure this does not reoccur in the future!

One great thing you can expect from Hampton Inn brands across the country is a trust in our consistency from hotel to hotel. Should you need more towels or amenities during your stay, please let us know as we would be happy to hand deliver them to your room!

I do appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention, as it allows us the opportunity to make improvements and refine our operational services. I hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!
Uncasville, Connecticut
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I like all the amenities at the Hampton Inn. It suits my needs.
I really appreciated the helpful, friendly staff. I changed my reservation from 1 person to 2 people the day before arriving. Not only did they accommodate all my special requests but the most important request for me was that the room be "aired out" because of my allergies to scents and this was done without complaint. I enjoyed the complementary breakfast, which included omelets. I like to start my day with a portion of protein. Definitely would stay again and again when I'm in the area.

Room Tip: I'm a senior so I like my quiet at night when I sleep. I always get a room on a high floor, end...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MADELINE D
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill! I'm glad that you found our hotel convenient during your travels with great amenities such as our continental breakfast, business center, and comfortable Cloud 9 Beds! Once we heard about your allergies to scents, our housekeeping team went to great efforts to make sure your room was thoroughly cleaned and ready for your arrival! I greatly appreciate your comments about the pleasant genuine service that you received during your stay with us as well. Thank you again for your comments, and I hope to welcome you back in the near future!
Denver, United States
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Excellent accomodations!! Room was very clean & exceeded our expectations. Extremely helpful & courteous staff! Even when there was a Fire Drill early one morning of our stay, the staff brought us bottled water & made sure all guests were comfortable & answered any questions we had. Would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Gina G
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your accommodations during your stay with us and found our staff extremely helpful and courteous as well! I am very fortunate to work with some spectacular team members who truly care about the comfort of our guests. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed here at Hampton Inn Fishkill and feedback such as yours helps us in monitoring all areas of the hotel, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality for which we strive. I hope to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!
rochester ny, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love Hampton and all they stand for ( HIlton also) You are customer oriented and make the stay like home. I travel often for work and always will choose a Hampton or Hilton. The services are excellent and they treat you with respect and care

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Susan P.,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill and the Hilton brand in general! I loved reading your comment as you said it perfectly….We truly care and respect each of our guests and strive to make their experience in the Hudson Valley a memorable one! Here at our Hampton Inn, our staff has made a commitment to Every Guest, Every Stay, Every Day and we do that with “Hamptonality”, using our unique personalities to connect with every guest! I hope I have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!
Slingerlands
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel was very clean and with friendly staff. The continental breakfast in the morning was very good with lots to offer. I would stay here again. My daughters wedding used this hotel and we were given a fair rate and nice rooms.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Rhonda,
What an honor to be part of your daughter’s wedding and to provide clean comfortable rooms for all your family and friends! Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our full breakfast in the morning as well. Thank you again for staying with us and we would love to have the bride & groom back for their anniversary or any romantic getaways in the future!
Annapolis, MD
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I can't think of a more pleasant place to stay than the Hampton Inn. If you want the feeling of staying in the comfort of a friend's home with the amenities of a hotel, the Hampton is the place to stay. My only complaint is that the bed and pillows are so comfortable that I am late getting out of bed every morning.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your Hampton Inn Fishkill experience with the TripAdvisor community! We're all thrilled that you had such a great stay and enjoyed our convenient location, complimentary breakfast, and of course our famous Cloud 9 beds. We look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully next time you can sleep in a little bit longer! Thank you for again for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn!