“Wonderful service!!!”

Hampton Inn Fishkill
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
“Wonderful service!!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

The staff are very friendly and room was very clean. They have the best breakfast.

• Stayed May 2012
3 Thank BabaJ6

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Benson, North Carolina
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Unfortunately, the lobby was under construction while we were there. At first I thought it would be inconvenient, but it didn't really affect us. We still had access to the indoor pool which was extremely important. Over night my allergies started up and we tried to get the air conditioner to work, but it would work for about 5 minutes then shut down. After many attempts we turned on the fan. That was a big mistake. That's what made my allergies stir the most. Since everyone else in the family was asleep, I did not complain overnight. The next morning, I let them know and the front desk clerk apologized. She fully refunding our money, which I was not expecting. I really appreciate that they made me feel very important. I would definitely stay here and try it out again. This place is what customer service is all about.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sstancel
RyanSaunders, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a perfect experience, but I'm glad that our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee made things right. Please come back and visit soon: Our lobby renovations are complete, and our new housekeeping manager is doing a great job of keeping our rooms and their amenities in tip-top shape. Take care!
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

This had potential to be a nice hotel, but it was undergoing renovation. Bed was ok, albeit with a funky, lumpy duvet. Air conditioning units need to ripped out and replaced with thermostatically controlled air. We could not regulate the temp on the wall unit.
Breakfast was good...needed an "egg" product with the bacon and potatoes. Odd choice of dishes.

Nice staff.

Stayed April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry that you had such an unpleasant experience during our renovations but I am happy to report that they are now complete. Please come visit us again soon to enjoy a full hot complimentary breakfast complete with egg dishes, and enjoy our well-maintained guest rooms looked after by our new housekeeping manager.
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here this past Easter weekend as an anniversary trip to NY and we were SO disappointed. I'll start off by saying that the breakfast was fantastic and so was the location, but after that it was all downhill. The bed was SO uncomfortable my husband, who has back problems, ended up sleeping on the floor the second night since that was better than the bed. Even after being in our own bed last night, our backs both still hurt. The bathtub had hair in it and there were also used bottles of the complementary shampoo and conditioner on the side of the tub. Although there was signage that the sheets and duvet covers are changed daily, I'm not too sure about that since there was a stain of some sort near the edge of the bed by my pillow that was still there after the room was "cleaned" and I should also mention that there were some stains on the top of the tub that were still there too. I ended up wiping them up myself since that was just gross, especially after housekeeping came in while we were THERE! All in all even though the food was really good, I definitely think we will be staying elsewhere the next time we go to New York. There are too may cons and not enough pros.

• Stayed April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm terribly sorry that you didn't have the great experience we're known for delivering. If you find yourself in the Hudson Valley I do hope you'll consider giving us another chance. I'm confident that between our newly completed renovations and change in Housekeeping management, you'll have a great stay!
Hamilton, New Jersey
Reviewed March 19, 2012

The staff at the Hampton Inn Fishkill, NY, were awesome. We stayed there frequently because my husband's sister was terminally ill. It was comforting to know that we had a clean, comfortable place to "come home" to. Everyone was very accomodating and polite and we never had a problem with our rooms. When my sister in law passed the staff gave us a sympathy card which showed us how great they are. We plan to go back to actually enjoy our time there!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Venice, Florida
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I had a wedding to attend right before Christmas so we decided to spend a week at the Hampton Inn and visit with nearby family and friends while we were there. We managed to take the railroad into Manhattan as well which is always fun. The hotel accommodations were comfortable, clean, the staff was helpful. There were some minor glitches which were handled quickly and professionally. The breakfast was ample with enough variety to satisfy all.

Room Tip: We were at the far end of the hall near the maintenance office and we heard nothing.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
RyanSaunders, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Thank you for reviewing Hampton Inn Fishkill! I'm so glad that you had a great experience at our hotel, and that you were able to take advantage of our proximity to the Metro North railroad station in Beacon which took you to New York City. I appreciate your bringing any issues to our attention so that we were able to resolve them, and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Come visit with us again soon.

Thanks for staying!
Franklin Square, New York
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We weren't planning anything and kind of wound up here by accident. From the check-in to check-out we were pleasently surprised, everyone spoke english. The place was clean and the breakfast was nice. My 7 year old loved the pool that was also very clean. The place was very nice.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family