Ramada Fishkill
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,108 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We used the Ramada in Fishkill, NY as our group rate hotel for our wedding in October 2012. The sales manager who helped us book the group rate, Jose, was extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We chose the Ramada because it had a reasonable rate and a bar/nightclub that was perfect for our after party following the wedding. It was the perfect place for us to continue our wedding celebration with our friends. The group rate price we received was cheaper than almost all the other hotels situated in that neighborhood on Route. We were also able to book a suite for ourselves. The room was spacious, clean, and complete with a comfy bed and free wifi. It was nice to reconvene with our friends at breakfast as well.

We thought the service from the hotel staff was a little strange. Our bed was not made after one night and we received an inappropriate letter from the housekeeper (photocopied & signed by the housekeeping manager) stating that there were too many items on our bed for her to properly clean the room. Please note: We left 1 messenger bag on the bed. It probably took more time for the housekeeper to write the letter than move our bag off the bed and actually make it. When we checked in there was a similar (obnoxious) sign at the front desk asking costumers to be "patient and understanding" of the hotel staff because they are really busy and cannot fulfill all our requests. A little strange.

I would still recommend this hotel. Overall, everything was great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
abchew, General Manager at Ramada Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Please return. We have worked out the weird service aspects and would like your to return.
Thank you.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Do yourself a favor. Sleep in the car!!! Filthy, Horrible Smells, Suspicious Stains It is extremely run-down and dirty. Ramada has no pride in its brand to allow this hotel to operate. Stay far,far,away!!!!I

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Disgusting: They say you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear. We we have. Please return and I personally will guarantee that you will have a pleasant stay. Please telephone me in advance; 845-896-6281 and I will make the arrangements. Thank you.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

At $122 a night I expected a refrigerator/microwave in our room. Guess again! I was told that since they had 100+ rooms it was too expensive to have a refrigerator and microwave in every room and they were available upon request. I did ask for them and they did get placed in our room but really??? Should I have to ask??? Also I booked online and was charged $122. I had friends book at the hotel and they were charged $98? I asked the lobby staff and was told "the manager gave them a deal" I was not offered the same....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Please return and I will give you a better rate with a refrigerator in the room. Eventually we WILL have refrigerators in all of the rooms. If you call me direct prior to your next visit I will assure a good rate. Please call me at: 845-896-6281. Thank you,

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The breadfast items were good, but the same each day. Over a stay of five days, it gets old. What was offered was good, but more variety is needed. Lamp shades in room were old and tattered. Floor lamp tilted. Wifi was lost multiple times and experienced by many guests.
Staff was friendly and helpful. At the first day of a conference, there were not enough chairs and tables set up in the meeting room. The problem was corrected by hotel staff, but it was frustrating standing for about 20 minutes while the conference started.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Please try us again. We have spiced up the breakfast for variety. The WiFi works all of the time now. We still have the same room furnishings but try to keep them clean and inviting. Thank you.