“Real Mexican done right”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Maya Cafe

Maya Cafe
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
indiana
“Real Mexican done right”
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Great food, reasonable prices & awsome fresh salsa. Worth a drive even if your not staying in Fishkill.

Western Massachusetts
“Who'd a thunk it...in Fishkill”
Reviewed October 28, 2008

I am a Colorado native and have been in New England for over 20 years. So I'm picky about Mexican food and, in fact, stay away from it mostly until I visit Colorado once or twice a year. After seeing the reviews and its proximity to our hotel, we gave it a go (with another couple from California, home to some pretty good Mexican fare as well). It did not disappoint...it's a festive atmosphere and the food was great and the drinks were cold.

We try to attend an Army football game at least once per year (if you have done this, you should) and this was our fifth trip to Fishkill. I had missed this place on the four previous trips. Not anymore...can't wait until next October.

Kellyrobin
“Fun & Great Food.”
Reviewed August 24, 2008

Love going to this restaurant for great Mexican food and a fun atmosphere.. Prices are moderate.

The Great Northeast
“I enjoyed the food here!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2008

Ate here for the first time in April, 2008. Very easy to find off I-84 in Fishkill. We had to make a U-turn to come back to the main entrance, but that was alright. Were immediately greeted and seated by a very friendly staff. Chips and an "awesome" Salsa were brought to us right away. The freshness and flavor of the Salsa was an immediate hit with us!! We all enjoyed our food very much! We had Chimichangas, Enchiladas and Quesadillas. The only who took home leftovers was my hubby. Everyone else cleaned their plates, including me! I found the prices extremely reasonable for the quantity and fresh quality of the food. I would recommend this place if you are looking for authentic, tasty, mexican food served by an extremely friendly staff!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place.. Love...”
Reviewed March 17, 2008

I love this place.. Love the people, the decor.. the food! And their mango margaritas and tres leche cake are amazing

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook