“Easy On/Off (about a mile) From I-84. Typical Cracker Barrel In Safe Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #7 of 92 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Island
“Easy On/Off (about a mile) From I-84. Typical Cracker Barrel In Safe Area”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stopped by for a quick bite while commuting on business. Location is in a nice little suburban town. Service was fast and friendly. Gas stations, banks, and a lot of typical chain stores nearby. Typical Cracker Barrel food which we like a lot. A very good place to stop. Our 11 year old looks forward to each trip like it's a special occcassion.

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Cracker Barrel is always good!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Very good food, nice staff, good service and a lovely store at checkout that has a great selection of gifts.

Visited January 2014
Belding, Michigan
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We came for dinner and our service was very slow. We both ordered dinners and they were much smaller than expected. The food was okay, but we left hungry.

Visited January 2014
East Fishkill, New York
“Cutting Corners?”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Cracker Barrel has never been one of our favorite places for dinner. There is always an annoying din -- it is a very noisy place. We prefer their breakfasts. Most of the dinner fare is unappealing, with a few exceptions. We always enjoyed their Reuben sandwiches. My companion ordered that and was pretty disappointed. He found it unnecessarily greasy, and felt that they were skimping on the portion of corned beef in the sandwich which in previous visits had been quite generous. I opted for breakfast: Momma's French Toast Breakfast, which is really too much food. It includes 4 pieces of french toast, two slices of bacon (or other meat selection) and two eggs cooked to order. I really didn't want the eggs, but it costs more to order just the french toast with a side of bacon. The bacon was horribly overdone to the point of being burned. It crumbled into dust when I tried to cut it. The french toast was correctly cooked and was quite good. I noticed that the usual complimentary biscuits were not offered, so I asked our server about that. She responded that they now only provide them when requested (still at no charge). But how are newer patrons even to know that they are available upon request? The overall impression is that Cracker Barrel is cutting corners in an effort to save money with a less than successful result. Service was ordinary -- our server seemed to combine our food and drinks with other table orders to save herself a few steps (our table was about as far from the kitchen as one could get), but this caused us to have to wait a bit too long after making a request.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sundancekid330
Pawling, New York
“A nice porkchop; great trout fillets”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Sometimes, I just want a porkchop; Cracker Barrel is where I can get it and not too expensive and it is a good quality chop. Their trout fillets are wonderful and I am not a fish fan but so happy they have this on their menu. I am a big Cracker Barrel in Fishkill and in other states. Always healthy food, service is always polite,friendly and good.

Visited October 2013