“Super food”

Ranked #6 of 95 Restaurants in Fishkill
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 29, 2013

the food itself- nothing like Ny cooking and delight. Good service, nice people whom worked there, quick on getting you the meal, very assuring about the menu, close to the extended Inn America.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our family loves to stop by Cracker Barrels when traveling. So we actually planned our stop between Maine and Virginia to eat breakfast at this particular Cracker Barrel in Fishkill. Unfortunately, it wasn't the best one I've been too...mainly due to the service. Our waitress acted like it was a hassle to take our order and we seemed to always be apologizing for asking for "a refill on water" or "more syrup". Also, the hostess wasn't very friendly when seating us. It was during a weekday and was fairly empty. The food was good but one thing I always enjoy about Cracker Barrel is the hometown, cheerful attitude...and that was missing at this Cracker Barrel.

1  Thank PennyJo1968
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Before you can reach the restaurant you proceed thru a "general store" selling old fashioned candy, toys, souviniers. I spent more there than my meal for 5 adults and 2children.
The servise was efficient and friendly
Food was tasty, menu large and interesting. Food was tasty and well worth it

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We always stop at a Cracker Barrel while traveling never stopped at this one and will never again. Was extreamly busy, was rudely sat at our table by the hostess, waitress took our order, brought us our salads, then 30 seconds later brought us our meals and never saw her again until she brought the bill which she rudely placed on the table. I felt rushed that they wanted to get rid of my party to sit another party in my place.

1  Thank RD915
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Cracker Barrel is in Fishkill, NY and is one of a chain of restaurants all over the Country. They have a nice store to browse while waiting for a table and the wait can be many minutes as the place is popular. I had breakfast there and it was great. Southern Style dinners and lunches are available and everything is large portions so bring a big appetite.