“Made me feel like I was welcome...”

Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
“Made me feel like I was welcome...”
Reviewed May 23, 2010

Made me feel like I was welcome. Thank-you for making the stay so enjoyable!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 13, 2009

This is our second visit to this location. We also stopped here in November 2008. Both trips were one night stops enroute to a destination in New England.

Very large and nice rooms. Rooms were clean and ready for occupancy. We arrived late evenig, around 9:45 PM. Front desk attendant was very pleasant and helpful. Check in was quick and efficient.

We will stay here again should our travel have us pass through here in the future.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Dutchess County, NY
Reviewed October 25, 2009

I came here with my husband for one night just to be out of the house. We had the room with the hot tub. Check-in was fast and easy. Front desk was very nice and attentive. Only problem was the house maids were not done cleaning the room when we checked-in (no big deal, we're from the area). The room was very clean, I checked (I stayed at horrible places before, so I'm very anal). If anyone comes to visit the area I would tell them to stay here.

Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Albany, New York
Reviewed October 12, 2009

Great place to stay in a nice area at a decent rate. Tough to find that combo in this area. Hotel was like new (maybe it is?), room was nice, front desk people were very pleasant, it was close to lots of restaurants, and the free breakfast was nice. Walls are a little thin but where aren't they? Couple really nice machines in the exercise room too.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Florida
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We stay there on our way south about every trip. The staff is pleasant, the free breakfast is always enjoyable and the check-in and out is efficient. If you use the senior rate as a base, it is a excellent value. Exit 12 off I84 hosts the 84 dinner and Exit 13 has a Cracker Barrell if you like southern cooking like we do.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
New York
Reviewed August 10, 2009

My husband and I had a wedding in Poughkeepsie so we booked a night here. As we arrived we were welcomed to the hotel and the receptionist was very pleasant and informative. She had us in our room with in five minutes which was nice since we were on our way to a wedding. Coffee, cookies, and fruit served all day long. Our room was very spacious and new looking. Housekeeping did a good job. I did find hair near our coffee pot on the bathroom sink. I think if they had a head housekeeper checking rooms that would have been found. I do agree with the other reviews about walls being to thin. Could hear the highway all night. The air conditioner woke me up every time that it ran and another energy saver hotel where you were hot and then cold. Would stay hear again. New hotel with lots of amenities.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank macmom2006
Toronto
Reviewed May 21, 2009

A group of us stayed in this lovely, newer hotel. We were warmly welcomed and enjoyed the clean surroundings. The rooms were immaculate. We appreciated the flat screen TV, the free wifi and one of the best continental breaktasts some of us ever had.
Great location with easy access off the highway and the bonus of being surrounded by charming mountains/hills made this an enjoyable stopover.

• Stayed May 2009