“Very Attentive Staff”

Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stayed just one night. We had a minor emergency and the front desk was VERY helpful providing information. Room was clean, although the air conditioner seemed a little noisy, but not too bad. And if we called about it, I am certain it would have been resolved. Would stay again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 7, 2014

This was the closest hotel to FDR/Vanderbilt NHS that had a vacancy when I was traveling. Great choice, great price and I didn't mind the 15 mile drive to the historic sites! The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and suggested restaurants to eat at. Located next to the interstate, but I requested a room in the back and it was very quiet. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was immaculate. Breakfast was pretty good...only one downfall...no pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

When we arrived at hotel they had upgraded our room to a king suite with a jacuzzi. Everything was spotless and the staff was very friendly. The free breakfast was ok (the scrambled eggs left a little to be desired) but overall I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very nice hotel with very helpful staff. Rooms were large, quiet and extremely comfortable. Good location to enjoy the mansions along the Hudson as well as the Culinary institute of America. Stay was very relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was the nicest Quality Inn we've ever stayed at. We were there for 2 nights. We had a very nice, clean, well maintained room opposite I-84 so it was very quiet. The staff were all super pleasant and friendly. The breakfast choices were numerous with fresh pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, Danish, bagels, cereals, hard boiled eggs, and more. There was a restaurant about a 100 yard walk away (didn't use it) and a nice ice cream shack also a short 100 yard walk away (that we did use). It was conveniently located right off I-84.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were very pleased with our rooms. The location is excellent to the areas we were traveling to.
Hotel staff is very friendly, housekeeping ladies all have a smile on their face and friendly.
Rooms are large and spacious.
Breakfast is delicious. Another great find!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was recently at a conference at Fishkill's Quality Inn, and am happy to say that I think it was a great choice. For starters the Inn is right off 84, very easy to find, and has a terrific diner right next door. Breakfast is served at the hotel too, but there's no restaurant so it's convenient to have such a great place to eat within walking distance.
But best of all, my room was delightfully clean, and quite comfortable. I liked the bed, and the big sparkling bathroom, and abundance of hot water. I wasn't thrilled with the TV in my room or the workout room- there's no guide available, and the embedded one doesn't have a search option, so you really just have to flick through the channels, and if there are commercials you're out of luck. But that's a pretty small gripe in an overall very positive experience. The coffee in the lobby is good, the conference room was pleasant (there's only one, though, so if you want simultaneous presentations you're stuck with the breakfast room) and the workout room is terrific.
The staff was uniformly pleasant, professional and helpful. And did I mention how clean the place is? I really, really appreciate a clean hotel.
I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business