Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill
Great 4.5/5
    Excellent 5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    Good 3.5/5
    All reviewscookieschoice hotelsice cream standfront deskpancake makerwould stay here againroom was cleanhudson valleyoff the highwaybooked roomsparking lotquick checkking suiteyogurtstayed two nightsfirst floorvery nice stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed November 9, 2011

The Quality Inn in Fishkill is a clean, decent hotel with a very good breakfast but a few drawbacks.

Pros:
    Clean rooms
    Free wireless internet with a good signal
    Pleasant staff and cookies at check-in
    Above-average breakfast spread, including waffles
    Shares a parking lot with a decent 24-hour diner so you can get food anytime
    Convenient to the highway (I-84)

Cons:
    Bedspreads were a bit rough, but not terrible.
    On the other hand, our even-numbered room had a "connecting room" door, and the sound proofing on the door was not good. We could hear pretty much every word of our noisy neighbors.

There's also a small conference room in the lobby and a computer for use there.

The hotel is perfectly fine for a night's stay, clean and with a competent staff, but it's not where I would choose for quiet relaxation.

Room Tip: It's adjacent to Interstate 84, which means the odd-numbered rooms get some traffic noise and a view of the highway. On the other hand, our even-numbered room had a "connecting room" door, which you may want. But the sound proofing on the door was not good. We could hear pretty much every word of our noisy neighbors.
    • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
    1  Thank field-guide
    Reviewed November 8, 2011

Stayed here in Oct 2011 for 2 nights; full breakfast included, a clean newer hotel, nice staff. Central to our needs in and around the area. Easy on/off I-84. Would stay here again. Ask for the area of the hotel that faces away from I-84 for noise purposes, trucks, motorcycles, etc can be noisy at night.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
    Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed here recently with my family for a wedding. The staff was friendly and kind to the kids. The diner next door is really convenient.

The only complaint I'd have is that the walls are surprisingly thin. I'm not used to be woken by hallway noise and it happened a few times.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
    Reviewed October 31, 2011

Hi. I stayed in the Fishkill Quality Inn while visiting the area for work on a Thursday night.
    Location is great, right off I-84, and plenty of places to eat with in a 5 min drive. Well you can even walk to the I-84 diner if that's what you wanted to also.
    Hotel is about 2 years old, and the staff has done a good job keeping it clean and in order. And for a one night stay, a clean and comfortable bed is all I really need.
    Room was your avg size. One thing I didn't like, which is a small thing I know, is that you couldn't sit at the desk and watch TV at the same time. there was a piece of furniture between the desk and TV, so swiveling the TV (LCD btw) wasn't possible. Otherwise, room was great.
    Free breakfast in the morning was good. Cereal, bagels, eggs, sausage, and a Belgian waffle maker.
    I got a great corporate rate, so definitely was worth it. I would stay again for the same rate.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room NOT facing the highway.
    • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
    Reviewed October 18, 2011

Stayed on the way going down South......6 days later, stayed again on way back! They are easy on/ Just about 7 miles east of I-87 and again easy to get too if you are using I-87 and worth the time to stay there.
    Can not say one bad thing about this Hotel.....If all Quality Inns were like this one than the compettion would be hurting big time.
    Breakfast.....rate it a #1 all the way.
    Check in & out.....rate it a #1
    Personel on check in counter.....friendly/cheerful/helpful, etc. Rate them a #1

If you do stay here....eat at the I-87 restaurant right next door......you can not go wrong with eating there for sure! Great FOOD !

Beds..... some of the most comfy I & the wife have slept on in a hotel in years traveling on the road.

In closing..... You can,t go wrong staying at this location!

Room Tip: We stayed both times in room 112....first floor/ first room right by breakfast buffet and check-in desk. Double beds/ flat screen tv/ frig & microwave.
    • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends