“Extremely clean and quiet hotel.”

Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Appears to be relatively new facility which is conveniently located off I-84 in Fishkill NY. Clean spacious rooms with free wi-fi and free hot breakfast. Would certainly stay here again. Moderate price but well worth it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jack76
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill

Reviewed April 6, 2011

I travel quite often on business and I have stayed at this hotel at least 20 plus times in the past 6 months. The front desk staff are the most pleasant I have had the pleasure of dealing with, I have stayed other places and sometimes are barely given a hello. They are ready to help with whatever you may need. My biggest compliment for this hotel is the cleanliness of not just the room but the whole hotel. I actually walk aroung bare footed in my room that's how comfortable & clean it is. I would highly recomend this hotel if ever ein the area. If your a traveler the convinience of the highway is right there.
Always have a great stay & sleep here no matter what room I may be in will not stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: any room jacuzzi rooms beautiful I was upgraded!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2011

The room and facility was clean, and service was fine. Breakfast was the typical self-serve fare. My biggest complaint is that the road noise on the back side of the inn (facing the highway) is really bad and they don't appear to have done any insulation of the windows. However, price is 1/3 less than the hotels at the next exit, so just make sure you ask to be on the front entrance side of the hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Nice property on a hill with the I-84 diner just below. The one glowing problem is DO NOT take a room facing the I-84....traffic noise is deafening.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2010

My boyfriend works away from home and stays here. I have come down for a few visits the staff here are great. This is a very warm friendly place to stay. I took ill and my stay here was unbelievable they were all so eagar to help me and make sure i had everything i needed while my boyfriend was at work. It is not easy be being away from a loved one ,but at least i know the people are friendly, he is in a clean environment, it makes it a little easier. We would come back for a stay here anytime. If you are out of town and need a place to stay I would recommend Quality Inn & Suites in Fishkill, NY you will not be disappointed. A+ in our book!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2010

rooms are very clean and comfortable
convenient to malls groceries doctors and just about anything you would need
there is really no best about my stay the entire stay was great
the entire staff is always making sure that everything is okay and if you need anything

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2010

On a recent visit to New York, we chose the Fishkill NY Quality Inn on the basis of Tripadvisor reviews and the recent award from the Choice hotels chain. I wasn't disappointed in any aspect of our one-night stay except for one thing: road noise. Our room was clean, nicely furnished, as was the hotel in general. The breakfast selection was better than average for this chain, although seating was limited. Our room was on the 3rd floor, facing the rear parking lot. The hotel is situated just off I-84 and the back side faces an eastbound exit, set close by. On the Friday night we were there, the truck traffic and resultant noise continued all night. An occasional truck used their engine brake to decelerate down the off-ramp, for even louder noise.
If noise of this sort might be a problem for you, we would reccommend asking for a room on the front side; we would certainly stay in this Quality Inn again on the side not facing the highway.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple