HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie
Springhill Suites By Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
Magnuson Hotel Fishkill(Fishkill)
$84
$123
$108
QualityInn
$100
$110
Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
$110
Courtyard
Holiday Inn Express(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
$113
$140
$119
Hotels.com
$134
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsomelette stationone bedroom suiteomelet barmade to order omeletsfull kitchennice hotelfree breakfasta great place to stayindoor poolflat screenexcellent stayexcellent breakfasthot tubhot breakfastfront desk staffenjoyed my staybusiness center
Reviewed June 9, 2007

I stayed at the Sierra Suites overnight with my husband for a weekend getaway to go to the nearby sites and have dinner at the culinary institute. The staff was friendly and attentive and there is a 24 hour convenience center with food, and toiletry items. The hotel was fairly quiet when we got there but I have to say there ended up being a lot of kids at the hotel. We went to the pool and jacuzzi area which was full of children and the free brunch the next day was very busy with kids and their families. I guess we would stay there again because the rooms were nice, and very clean and the price is great. Nearby there is a Walmart, Ruby Tuesday and other chain restaurants. I would stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rutgerjen
Reviewed June 6, 2007

While there are a whole host of chain hotels available and lovely, local flavor inns (which were not in our price-range for a business trip) we could not have been any more pleased with the Sierra Suites in Fishkill!

STAFF: are SUPERB - beyond friendly, attentive, excited you are there, quick to offer a wide range of suggestions (for dinner, etc.), smiling

ROOMS: are CLEAN, beds & linens are PLUSH, mattress was very comfortable, room large, mini-fridge/freezer ACTUALLY was COLD (this is a first in any hotel of any caliber I've ever seen, I was amazed).

BATHROOMS: are CLEAN, large, nice shower, nicely maintained.

EVENING drinks/appetizer time were well done. Bartender and appetizer attendent again, engaging, friendly, warm, fun. The beer, drinks, wine available were surprisingly extensive and very nice - appetizers were delicious (just one choice per night but really nice)

BREAKFAST: Eggs, Eggs w/ham, Bacon, hash browns, nice assortments of breads, pastries, portable fruit (as in bananas, apples, etc. not a fruit plate presentation), juices, coffees.

BUSINESS CENTER: 3 or 4 computers & printers (so nice not to be limited to one and being in a rush to print boarding documents or the opposite side - nice to peruse mail and not have someone huffing at you)

FOOD/AMENITIES STORE: is great. Awesome selection of foods, drinks, wines, liquors, medicines, frozen meals (microwaves in rooms) - even canned green beans (?)

Overally, we loved it. We were there for business but are actually staying there for a portion of a pleasure trip this summer.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank BeanieM
Reviewed March 18, 2007

Nearly everything was perfect: huge room, comfortable bed and wonderful bedding, refrigerator/microwave/coffee maker, excellent steam iron, great shower, lovely bathroom, etc. On top of that, service was first-rate and always instantly available. These folks really seem to care about the customer experience! The only problem we had - and it was minor - was a curiously slow internet connection.

Great value for the money, and a very positive experience. Anytime I return to the area, this will be my hotel of choice; and I'm keeping the chain in mind for travels to their other locations.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank Russ R
Reviewed January 30, 2007

I absolutely loved this hotel! I stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday with my fiance and it was such a pleasant stay. The room was immaculate and very modern. There was a mini fridge with a freezer, a microwave, and coffeemaker with all the trimmings (coffee cups, sweetner, creamer, stirrers, etc.). We had a nice sized TV with a DVD player. I knew this ahead of time so I brought some DVD's with me and it was cool to have that. The bed was so comfortable, I had no problems falling asleep. The breakfast in the morning was more than I had anticipated. There was eggs, bacon or sausage, pancakes or waffles, toast, bagels, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, two different kinds of juice, great coffee! It was so nice to have a complimentary breakfast with more sustenance than the basic run fo the mill continental breakfast. They even have a little store where you can buy food, drinks, and even alcohol. We had the basic room and not the suite with the kitchenette but when I bought some wine they just gave me some wine glasses from the cute little bar near the lobby. The staff at the front desk was very nice and helpful in every aspect of the trip. I would recommend this to everyone!

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family
3  Thank michelle-fisher
Reviewed November 6, 2006

The Front Desk was very friendly,in person and people calling in for me commented on how friendly and courteous they were.
The breakfeast is very nice,no waffle station or someone making omelets but they have a wide variety,bagels and breads,frozen pancakes, waffle,sweets,eggs ,bacon, sausage,yogurt ,fruit.Most of the staff there were terrific.There also is an evening reception.
The room was nice we were on a long term basis while working and the one bedroom suite was roomy,wonderful bed,desk area,microwave,dishwasher,rangetop,no oven.
Housekeeping also did a great job and when we needed something we had no difficulties getting it....just ask.

Stayed: October 2006