“Great pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Monteagle, Tennessee
“Great pizza”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Moved from NE years ago and wanted a pizza so when I was at a local hotel overnight asked where to get pizza - clerk said Pizza Phil. Ordered a pie and it was delivered piping hot in about 20 minutes. Great pizza - great sausage. Wished I could convince them to come to TN!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Rich W

“Great food”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We ordered into our hotel. The service was good, it was a Friday and Saturday night, do it took between 30-45 min. The food was really good, and the sub rolls were fabulous!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mcguirkk
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Best pizza in Fishkill”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Hands down the best pizza in Fishkill. They used to be right in the village, now they are at the duchess park shopping plaza (Ocean State Job lot).
You can eat there or get takeout or delivery. There are menu items so you can get chicken park etc. I have only had the pizza.
The pizza is great, many toppings to choose. The service is great, and the wait time is minimal. Pizza Phil was great in the village, now the town. I highly suggest and I will be back.

• Visited January 2014
Fishkill, New York
“Best Pizza... Wedges... Service... You Name It!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have had A LOT of pizza in my life. I'm from Yonkers so I grew up on city pizza and was worried about pizza in Dutchess county ever meeting those standards. Pizza Phil exceeds them! I love this pizza! Don't even get me started on the meatballs. OMG, the absolute best meatballs I've ever had in my life (don't tell my mother)!! We get food here at least twice a month. My husband always goes in to pick up our order and he says that Phil is super friendly. Maybe one day, I will meet the man myself :)

• Visited August 2013