“Just really good food.”

Bagel Shoppe
Ranked #16 of 95 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in Dutchess County in the heart of Fishkill, NY, Established in 1998 and with 30 years of experience in the industry, Joe offers superior Catering Services for Corporate Events to Family Meals to Private Parties.Your Favorite full service Caterer and Gourmet Deli of The Hudson Valley. The establishment to visit for superior mouthwatering items. Enjoy either Breakfast, Lunch, Prepared Dinners or many of ourDelectable Desserts. Authentic Water Bagels ~ Deli Sandwiches Wraps ~ Paninis ~ Homemade Soups Salads ~ Homemade Cheese Spreads ~ Scratch Bakery ~The best bagels around and much, much more ! Everything is made fresh on the premises using high quality ingredients to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Reviewed April 5, 2013

When the owner opened this bagel joint years ago, the menu was limited but he had some good items and ideas. Fast forward 15 years the owner Joe has turned this bagel joint int more of a gourmet deli for a more sophisticated clientele. Their baked goods are delicious, salads, meats and prepared foods are Devine. The prices are more than reasonable and the service and friendly treatment of the staff is great. Please give it a try, you won't be sorry

2  Thank Jidc

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Bagel Shoppe was and is a great find. They offer so much more than bagels. My family and I really enjoy the diversity of foods offered at The Bagel Shoppe. Breakfast Sandwiches, Heroes, Panini’s, Wraps, Salads, Soups, Desserts and more. They not only serve up a great breakfast and lunch, but a delicious, hot and fast take out dinner when short on time. The family never complains about dinner on those nights. The food is always fresh and tasty, at a good price. Joey and the crew are always accommodating and provide great friendly service. They do an exceptional job at catering any occasion, although it’s hard to choose what to serve from the extensive menu they offer. Recently I referred them to cater for several friends of mine, my friends thanked me for it. Thanks you guys made the Super Bowl Party a big hit.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Do not judge book by cover, outside is typical strip mall but the food inside is terrific. Superb bagels. Everything from knishes, to Blintzes, to great deli sandwiches. Also really good crumb cake. Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I just love the bagel shoppe!!! I get my bagels there every Sunday morning. They are the freshest, tastiest bagels around. The staff is knowledgable, friendly and timely in service. I had the bagel shoppe cater both Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays for me and my family, and what a fantastic and outrageous job they did..... Gotta love the eggplant salad and The bagel shoppe!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I am from Houston, Texas. My last trip to New York to visit friends and family I stopped by The Bagel Shoppe in Fishkill. I wanted to move back!! What a wonderful restaurant they have. The staff was great. The bagels were amazing. My family had some catering done as well. Everyone enjoyed it right down to the last morsel of food. By the way I stopped in another day for some baked goods....................amazing!! I know where I will be going every trip home.