“Fantastic New Years Day” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bagel Shoppe
Ranked #14 of 93 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in Dutchess County in the heart of Fishkill, NY, Established in 1998 and with 30 years of experience in the industry, Joe offers superior Catering Services for Corporate Events to Family Meals to Private Parties.Your Favorite full service Caterer and Gourmet Deli of The Hudson Valley. The establishment to visit for superior mouthwatering items. Enjoy either Breakfast, Lunch, Prepared Dinners or many of ourDelectable Desserts. Authentic Water Bagels ~ Deli Sandwiches Wraps ~ Paninis ~ Homemade Soups Salads ~ Homemade Cheese Spreads ~ Scratch Bakery ~The best bagels around and much, much more ! Everything is made fresh on the premises using high quality ingredients to ensure your complete satisfaction.
LaGrangeville, New York
“Fantastic New Years Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Joe and staff. Thank you so much for the wonderful spread that you catered once again for our New Years celebration. The bagels are always great but the eggplant and elegant sandwiches and wraps were out of sight. We can always rely on the Bagel Shoppe to exceed our expectations. We had a good size event that you catered last minute with trays of eggplant rollatini (the best in the area), chicken parmigiana, chicken wings and vodka penna pasta. it's always consistent and we love that you deliver all the way to our house. We dealt with Janet and Jacklyn last time and they were so pleasant to deal with. Dan M.

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Hard for an Italian to find a good Deli!”

Great Deli!

Fabulous food and a friendly staff. I am so thankful to pick up dinner here on those hectic nights. My family loves the Bagel Shoppe. This is my go to for a healthy meal for the family!

Poughquag, New York
“deli with delicious choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

My son and I just stopped in to the Bagel Shoppe for lunch. He had a pulled pork sandwich on crusty italian bread. I had a hearty chicken and rice soup with a pizza focaccia, just out of the oven. I am still thinking about that lunch! I usually take out, but the place is so inviting that we stayed. I can't wait to go back.

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Not your ordinary Bagel Shoppe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

My office is across the street from Joe's Bagel Shoppe. I eat lunch there multiple times per week.
The salads are great and the sandwiches are oversized (I usually ask for a little less meat!).
Everything is always fresh and they have the best coffee around.

But the catering that Joe Raffaele does is extraordinary. He has catered multiple office functions for us. THey take care of everything soup to nuts. They will make anything that you want from shrimp cocktails, steak sandwiches ..................which is why I say not your ordinary Bagel Shoppe.

A must try in Fishkill and Dutchess County for catering !!

• Visited November 2012