“Consistent quality”

Cuisines: American
New York
“Consistent quality”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food was up to the high standard you'd expect from Wendy's. Service was good although there was roughly a ten minute wait after placing our order. So much for fast food! Lol. But I was kinda fast food still. Overall 4/5

Visited November 2013

Fishkill, New York
“where's the manager and what the heck do they do?????????????”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

In general, I try to avoid fast food, but a few years ago when we moved to Fishkill to a fixer-upper, there was man an occasion to eat out. We gave Wendy's several chances hoping we caught them on an off night, hour or day. These types of restaurants are designed to be consistent....so why are the fries always undercooked and cold?????? The burgers too! If someone higher up is reading this, please make a change here. It's really bad. Just because this is fast food, doesn't mean it can' be well-prepared and somewhat enjoyable. Dave would be very disappointed....

• Visited August 2013
Key Largo, Florida
“Make sure everything is in the bag”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Ok, it is fast food. They are good to stop for a bite or take it with you- drive thru window. My only advice- always make sure everything is in your bag before you leave the window. I've gone to this one for many years and they almost always forget something out of your order. Otherwise, they're not bad and rate the same as most Wendy's restaurants I've stopped at in travels.

Visited November 2012
fishkill
“This Wendy's is going down hill.....”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I must say that I have been going to this Wendy's for years. Never had a bad thing to say about it until now. The last two times I went, the service was sooooooo slow and the employees could care less. I ordered two iced teas. One came in the normal cup with the lid and the other in a cup with the big whole that you can't close. I said "why the strange cup" I was told this is how it always comes. Then I said well then why don't I have two? I knew it didn't come in that cup. The restaurant itself is beginning to decline in their cleanliness. This location really needs help.

• Visited September 2013
HOPEWELL JUNCTION
“Drive-Thru "WAIT"”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

First, I want to say, I have no problems with this Wendy's food. I typically go to the drive-thru as I am always on the go. Last week I went to the drive-thru and it was a very busy time; I think I had about 6 cars in front of me, no problem, I will wait it out. WELL, we got to the third car in front of me and we were waiting, waiting, waiting. I clocked it to 5 minutes wait for the vehicle to receive their food. 3 vehicles behind me got off the line and gunned passed us because of frustration of waiting. And all I was getting was a Frosty, one item.
When I approached the window I asked to speak with the manager. I asked him why they didn't ask that waiting vehicle to pull forward so that they could service the long line behind it??? Typically, fast food drive-thrus do this; they ask the car to pull forward and bring their food out when it is ready. That way they can continue to service the other vehicles with no inconvenience to all these other people waiting. He told me "They don't like us to do that, have the cars pull forward and wait" and "It is very busy inside here too".
I'm sorry, but that is no excuse; so I give this restaurant a "Terrible" rating for their service! All other fast food drive-thrus do this, so can they!

• Visited August 2013