New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
San Antonio, Texas
“pet friendly,nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

the room is clean and the little kitchen is very nice..the staff are very friendly and the hotel was very close to a lot of restaurants...nice view of the mountains....we stayed there with out little dog so its perfect if you want to bring ur pooch with you on your trip....definitely will stay again:)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, November 26, 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend this hotel for leisure or business. This is a great location, easy access to/from highway, shopping and local activities.

I was looking for a hotel with a reasonable rate and in a specific location. There rate wasn’t the lowest, but based on the location I booked the hotel. So glad I did, the hotel was clean and well maintained! Room was big and very comfortable. I missed a few of the usual amenities blow dryer & breakfast (for those who don't want to utilize the kitchenette).

The hotel staff was most accommodating and friendly! Checking in/out was efficient and fast. I wouldn't hesitate to stay with them again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that everything was up to your standards. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Rhinebeck, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I absolutely cannot complain on any level as I have stayed on 2 separate occasions.

I have had very early morning photo shoots in the area and trying to drive there and be well rested simply did not make any sense to me, so I decided to give this hotel a try, especially with the rate I was given and can absolutely state without a doubt that I would definitely choose this hotel again.

Staff was welcoming and courteous, rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and I really liked the fact that I had a small kitchen area in which I could keep some snacks and drinks on hand for when I was just in the room relaxing and watching tv.

You really can't go wrong with this choice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at pou@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.