“Perfect for my needs.”

Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I absolutely cannot complain on any level as I have stayed on 2 separate occasions.

I have had very early morning photo shoots in the area and trying to drive there and be well rested simply did not make any sense to me, so I decided to give this hotel a try, especially with the rate I was given and can absolutely state without a doubt that I would definitely choose this hotel again.

Staff was welcoming and courteous, rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and I really liked the fact that I had a small kitchen area in which I could keep some snacks and drinks on hand for when I was just in the room relaxing and watching tv.

You really can't go wrong with this choice.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at pou@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Travelers also viewed these Fishkill hotels
Holiday Inn Express
Residence Inn by Marriott Fishkill
Hampton Inn Fishkill
Hampton Inn Fishkill
#4 of 14 in Fishkill

Been to Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center

Address: 55 W Merritt Blvd, Fishkill, NY 12524-2242
Location: United States > New York > Fishkill
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Price Range: $86 - $144 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Fishkill