“I liked it”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Not sure why the negative comments. The place is quaint, the food was good, the service was OK. Salads, as mentioned, are a bit sparse, but the Chicken Sorrentini and the Locanda Special Chicken were both great. Garlic roils are good too.

Iced tea tasted like premade, but was OK

Prices are not cheap, but not crazy either

1  Thank geeper

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Food is mediocre. Service is slow and unenthusiastic. Owner is obnoxious. I would not recommend this place. Don't be fooled by the pretty location and decor...

2  Thank T D
Reviewed August 6, 2012

i live in fishkill and as a single guy this was one of the places i would like to take a date out to eat when i want to eat at a nicer romantic place. sorry to say over the past 3 years this place has gone down hill. the quality of the food as well as the taste is not as good as it once was. last time i was there i was sitting a little towards the back near the kitchen and there were flies all over the place. we had to keep swating them from our plates. of course one wound up in my plate of pasta towards the end. i could not wait to get out. very sad. this was one of the better places at one time but it seems go be going in the wrong direction looks like the oener is getting burned out

3  Thank james u
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The food was good. We had lobster ravioli, chicken marsala, salmon, and eggplant. The service was slow, and there was no A/C, so we were anxious to leave as it was a hot night.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

While the service was good, I was not impressed with my meal. I ordered a chicken dish. I received a tossed salad that was average. My chicken was on a small bed of spinach. The menu did not say that the chicken was breaded (like it did in other chicken dishes) but it was. I was expecting sauteed chicken so was disappointed. I also thought it would come with a side of pasta but it did not.

1  Thank pdf716