“Good food, Overpriced”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Good food, Overpriced”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I will start off by saying the dining room is nicely done. The service on this Saturday was Outstanding. I felt the food was good, not great. I had the brisket and pulled pork, along with potato casserole and jalapeno baked beans.
I enjoyed my experience here, but for close to $14.00 for one person, I expect larger portions (I want to be stuffed). If I find coupons, I'll be back

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Just so-so”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The BBQ here is just OK. I have eaten at Dickies in Texas and New Mexico and it's better there.
The food here is kinda bland, nothing remarkable about it. However; in this part of the world there are fewer choices.

• Visited November 2012
Wappingers Falls, New York
“Walked out twice”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

opening week I stoped in, not busy, but no one intrested in waiting on me, so I left. Went in again, give them a second change, and the service was so bad, I walk out again. Can't tell you how the food is, never waited to try it

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Robert G
Poughkeepsie, New York
“the worst food ever!!! taste like prison food”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

i took my wife and i to dickeys bbq and regreted it. the food has a plastic like consistancy. the bbq sauce was just plain bad.
the best part is that this place will not last long and go out of business so a real restarant can move in.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank david s
California
“Awful - rather go hungry”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

If you have ever eaten at a BBQ in Texas --- you will regret eating here. Overcooked and the sauce was so-so. At least it didn't cost much, still no bargain. When I returned to the counter to ask about the "included" roll - they looked scared and said "gee we ran out". Go anywhere else.

• Visited May 2012