“Love It!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Line Diner

Red Line Diner
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: American, Greek, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pennsylvania
“Love It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Delicious!!! Great service! Ate here 3 times in 3 days - food is all delicious and the portions are huge. If you leave here hungry, it's your own fault. Menu selection is amazing! Eat here - you won't be disappointed.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank travaholic

• Czech first
Southington, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a good meal @ a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

08/01/14 My wife and i ate at the Red Stripe Diner .I had Salad & strip steak . My wife had salad & scallops & mushroom risotto. Both salads were fresh. My steak was served with mashed potatoes,made with real potatoes, and asparagus that was perky with a garlic & olive oil glaze; all of which was quite good. My wife said she equally enjoyed her meal. The service was excellent without being smothering. All of this for a reasonable price. As an aside the place,including the rest room, was immaculate. If you are traveling on i84 near Fishkill NY or in the area visiting this establishment should be considered to fulfill your dinning needs with the bonus of affordability.

Portland, Oregon
“Great food and great selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

During my last trip to Fishkill, I ended up eating here 3 times. Twice for lunch and once for breakfast. 1st lunch was great, 2nd lunch-- the food was good but we had a grumpy pants waitress and it was hard to get refills or anything. Breakfast was really good. I will go back next time I am there and highly recommend it. Note: if you are staying in a hotel, show them your room key to get a discount.

1 Thank Stephen W
wappingers falls
“Great Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I started eating there about 3 months ago. everthing I have had was great. I eat there about once a week . great food.

Sarasota, Florida
“Great American Diner - A nice find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We don’t have any diners where we live, in Sarasota, so when I heard about the Red Line and saw all their great reviews on TripAdvisor, we had to give it a try. We got there about 7:30am on Sunday and was greeted by a very welcoming gentleman who appeared to be the owner. Our waitress promptly took our orders and brought our coffee. The diner is absolutely gorgeous ...just like the ones of years past, but this one is only a few years old. The place was spotless and the staff was eager to please. We both ordered the french toast and we were not disappointed. Serving size was huge, but we both cleaned our plates. I would rate the meal 9 out of 10, based on my personal preference. The food was good and it didn’t break the bank. I would definitely go there again and highly recommend them!

• 3 of 5 bubbles