“can't get a bad meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
yorktown heights
“can't get a bad meal”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The menu has great variety. Everything i have ordered here was fresh and great tasting! Good waiter service!

• Visited March 2014

• Czech first
Fishkill, New York
“My diner of choice near Fishkill”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is the diner I choose every time when in the "let's just go to the diner" mood. Very nice interior, good food and a very good burger for a diner. I go here for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Food is consistent and I have tried many of their menu choices.

• Visited February 2014
NY
“Great Blueberry Pancakes”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you like this type of pancake, try theirs. Delicious! They also have the best fruit cup of any diners around here. We live here but it's easy on/off if you're traveling on I-84!

• Visited April 2014
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Best diner around!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great selection of high quality food. Always great prompt attentive service. The food is always so fresh and tasty! Looking forward to our next visit.

Visited April 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent service, quick and good food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We ate here twice during our 2 day stay in Fish Kill. The first night we arrived after a long day of travel we saw this place and thought why not! Very happy we went in. The place is quite big allowing for privacy at your table. Way larger than any diner I am used to seeing. THe atmosphere was pleseant with helpful staff.

We ordered a cob salad which was huge. My mother actually took it to go and ate another 2 meals from it. It literally was the biggest salad I had ever seen for $10. Amazing deal.

My father got the turkey dinner. It is real turkey not pressed meat and came with all the fixings. Christmas supper in the summer.

I ordered the Greek Souvlaki and salad. Amazing meal that I also took leftovers back to the hotel.

We all had a alcoholic drink and coffee and with our meals it came to just over $50. Very fair prices and crazy BIG portions.

We enjoyed it so much we went back for breakfast which did not disappoint!

If you are in the area it is a great place for any meal of the day!

• Visited July 2013