“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

84 Diner
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

We found this place by chance on our way from PA to CT. We stopped for breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Portions were generous and everything tasted great. In addition, the place is large, bright, clean, and they have a huge dessert case with scrumptious looking things, although we decided to not get anything sice we would be eating rich foods all weekend. We made a return stop here on our way back to PA a few days later.

• Visited September 2012

Albright, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Greatest Diner Experience (Ever)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

My friends and I stayed in Fishkill for 4 nights and we had a different delicious dinner every night here! Their menu seems to go on forever with wonderful selections - and their prices do not drain your wallet. As a matter of fact, it was difficult to finish off dinner each night, so you definitely get your money’s worth. Even greater than that though was the atmosphere here: everyone on the staff was very personable and friendly. So if you are ever in the area of the I-84 Diner - at any time of day - stop in for one of the best diner dining experiences of your life! (We will definitely be back!)

Visited September 2012
1 Thank DAK2012
Bridgton, Maine
“Fantastic find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I 84 is a new route for me to travel and this place was fantastic. Portions were large, food came out quick and hot. I did take out because my dog was in the car, so I can't speak of the table service. I will be back the next time I travel through!!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank holly4746
New York City, New York
“Just wanted simple food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

The service was a little off, with the server answering a question by saying they try to never eat there. I understand it's a diner but I figured eggs, potatoes and corned beef would be simple enough. I got pretty much all cold food but I couldn't tell if it had just been sitting out for a while or it was because it was incredibly cold there. Nobody enjoyed their meal and it was incredibly awkward. We just wanted to eat what we could, pay and leave. There are a lot of other places to go right nearby if you're hungry.

Visited August 2012
Smithtown, New York
“Great Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Great food and service reasonable pricing. A must try in the Fishkill NY Area. Ate here twice in four days.

Visited August 2012