“Friendly staff”

Pepper Thai Cuisine
Ranked #54 of 95 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great Pad Thai with Chicken. Shared it with a friend for lunch. Also had little potstickers - little dumplings - I should have skipped them. Too many other things I should have tried. They were nothing special. Just starting to venture into Thai Food and was very happy I did. You should go. I hear during the week they have lunch specials for $6.95 and lots of people from IBM go there.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I read the reviews of Pepper Thai on tripadvisor and decided to give it a try on the second night of my 2-night stay in Fishkill. Wow, am I glad I did! The restaurant is quiet and comfortable, and service was warm and attentive. I had Three Flavor Tofu (delicious!) and my partner had Pad Thai with shrimp. I've had more than my share of Pad Thai over the years and this was one of the best ever. I'm really sorry I live three and a half hours away . . .

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great Thai food with great spice. My first time was take out in which I went there to order. The staff was very pleasant, and my meal was cooked quickly. I took a bite when I got to the car and then couldn't wait to get home to get the rest. My sisters also enjoyed my leftovers. I went back for a second visit less than a week later for dine-in service. Only one waitress was on staff, but it was sufficient for this small place. She was polite and knowledgable about the menu. The restaurant is tiny and cozy with Thai decorations. Next time I'm in town, I will be sure to return.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were treating our family to a Thai meal after a graduation and I had always wanted to try Pepper Thai. Well, to our surprise, when we walked in, we didn't realize it was the same restaurant that was previously in Hyde Park, one of our favorites. The owner remembered my husband and he being Thai, made it more pleasant for the rest of us. We had a wonderful meal, great service and knowing that we now have a great new place to go to was well worth it!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Cute little restaurant in Fishkill with nice atmosphere and lovely and very helpful staff. The food is good and they went out of their way to create a dish for my grandaughter. If you like coconut try their amazing ice cream.