“Great find!”

Dining options: Reservations
Croton on Hudson, New York
“Great find!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was taken to this restaurant for lunch to celebrate an event and was I surprised to see such a varied menu. I have passed this location so many times but did not know there was a restaurant there. I could have ordered 20 items for lunch since so many looked so good and what I finally ordered was as fresh and tasty as it could be. The basil tasted like it was just picked and the homemade mozzarella was outstanding. I will definitely go back as often as I can now that I know this restaurant is so wonderful!

Poughkeepsie, New York
“very good experience !!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

First time there. Two couples. shared 4 smalls- all very good. 4 different entree's- we shared tastes and all were above expectations. only disappointment were the desserts. lemon cheese cake (so so ) and the crepe (forgot name of dessert} was heavy and doe'y. Waite staff was good.Would recommend !!

NY
“Cool place”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Went there for the first time, was very pleased. Our waiter was attentive and personable, decor was cool, all the food we had was tasty. A tad pricy but overall worth it. I would definitely go back again.

Wallkill, NY
“WOW!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

How can you go wrong? Superb food in a lovely setting with extremely attentive staff. I was here for lunch with a friend. We shared two of their sandwiches ~ the steak sandwich with caramelized onions and gorgonzola cheese and the tuscan dream with prosciutto, mozzerella, arugula, tomato, honey, and pesto. The sweet potato fries were also amazing. The dressing on the side salad was to die for. I can't wait to go back to sample more of their delicious food!!!

• Visited March 2014
Hopewell Junction, New York
“Disappointment”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Won't be back !!!!
Truly a disappointment .
Service is horrible. Agree with previous comments that the waitstaff is not attentive .
Constantly had to remind them to bring a drink that was ordered.
After the appetizers the dinner entrees took a very long time to come out so we requested some bread. We were a party of 9 and the bread and butter that was offered to us was minimal.
The table was very small to accommodate the large dishes that are used to serve dinner. The waitress did not ask each person what they would like for side dishes and you were given whatever the chef wanted to give you. One of us was given somewhat under cooked salmon and the wrong side dishes. Most of us were disappointed with the quality of our food.
No manager on site.