“Great way to spend the day”

SplashDown Beach Water Park
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Fishkill
More attraction details
Owner description: SplashDown Beach, America's Biggest Little Water Park, is located in Fishkill, New York, just 60 minutes from New York City. New in 2015, the Arctic Mammoth Family Raft Ride is a 5-person raft ride down six stories of twists, back-to-back curves and vortex loops. Thrill seekers will experience an adrenaline rush on Arctic Plunge Racer, a 5-story mat racer that launches riders into a head-to-head drag race to the bottom, flying over vertical curve humps and gaining even more speed before landing at the finish line. Humunga Half-Pipe is New York's only 4-story zero gravity half-pipe, and everyone is sure to make a splash with the Bullet Bowl, Monster Wave Pool, Croc Creek Lazy River, Coconut Pool, and Rock Beach. Little ones will love Splash Works with over 50 interactive water features, a Water Whirler. Boasting the best food in the water park business, SplashDown Beach offers hungry swimmers selections like Cosimo's Pizza on the Boardwalk, Cosimo's Shipwreck Grill & Café, Iggy's Fresh Mex, The Waffle Hut and Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs. Birthday parties, corporate picnics, family reunions and groups are welcome and private catering is available. Open daily Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Something for everyone here. So many rides to do and usually no long lines. Always a good time. The have a wave pool, regular pool, 2 kiddie sections, slides you can go down in tubes either single or double and more slides that you go down without any tubes. There is also a lazy river.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

The water there is warm sometimes. The food at the little restaurant they have is expensive. We got season passes but barely went because there was lots to do. Don't get season passes if you live far away from it and/or have lots to do during summer.

3  Thank JuliaRates
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Don't get me wrong, the kids (14 and 12) and i had a great time but the place is infested with bees and I got stung as did several other people at the park that day.

1  Thank lal221
Reviewed July 19, 2013

i work in a camp and we go here every. is my favorite place to visit. i love the new toy bod the builder.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Every year I take my son to dorney park for his birthday. This year we opted for splash down its close and it would save us a 4 hr ride . BIG MISTAKE!!!!!! The water was warm and I mean nasty warm there arcade had like dollar store prizes for way too many tickets the food prices were a sin for tiny portions $4 for ounces of italian ice. We left there after 4 hours cause there was nothing more to do the water didn't even cool us down PLUS idk if they were filtering the wave pool but they never made anyone get out the pool to do so ... Dorney park does every hr on the hr and there water is cold!!!! All around waste of money and birthday and when I asked if I can purchase a shirt that says happy birthday for my son I was rudely turned down shame on you splash down