“Great trip for family”

SplashDown Beach Water Park
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Fishkill
More attraction details
Owner description: SplashDown Beach, America's Biggest Little Water Park, is located in Fishkill, New York, just 60 minutes from New York City. New in 2015, the Arctic Mammoth Family Raft Ride is a 5-person raft ride down six stories of twists, back-to-back curves and vortex loops. Thrill seekers will experience an adrenaline rush on Arctic Plunge Racer, a 5-story mat racer that launches riders into a head-to-head drag race to the bottom, flying over vertical curve humps and gaining even more speed before landing at the finish line. Humunga Half-Pipe is New York's only 4-story zero gravity half-pipe, and everyone is sure to make a splash with the Bullet Bowl, Monster Wave Pool, Croc Creek Lazy River, Coconut Pool, and Rock Beach. Little ones will love Splash Works with over 50 interactive water features, a Water Whirler. Boasting the best food in the water park business, SplashDown Beach offers hungry swimmers selections like Cosimo's Pizza on the Boardwalk, Cosimo's Shipwreck Grill & Café, Iggy's Fresh Mex, The Waffle Hut and Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs. Birthday parties, corporate picnics, family reunions and groups are welcome and private catering is available. Open daily Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stroller parking
“Great trip for family”
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

I was quite impressed with how well this place is run. The pools were crystal clear all day. I just came back from a resort vacation where the pools were green. the rides were ok and food was good. The staff mentioned the park is adding a family ride next year. My family will be back.

Danbury, Connecticut
“Very clean and safe..going back next week”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Went to SplashDown for the first time last week...had an awesome time! The park is EXTREMELY clean, the staff was friendly and the food was great! The kids loved the rides and I couldn’t complain either. (Definitely do Humunga Halfpipe!) I recommend you rent a cabana, makes life easier to have one spot to ourselves… We’ll be back next week.

Rye, NY
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Very clean, friendly staff, very well run”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We have been going once a year since my daughter was 2. She is now 7. And, we absolutely love the place. It is immaculately clean and the staff is very friendly. There is something for all ages 2 and up. I have read some complaints about the food, but we don't buy anything but ice cream. We save money and get better food by packing a picnic and eating in the shaded picnic area just outside the park. The rides are great.
On one occassion, I lost my sunglasses on a water slide. I could not find them before leaving the park. I called the next day and they had found them. They sent them to me via FedEx at their expense and I had them in 2 days. On our last visit just last week, we got in just as they opened at 10am and had a pretty full day before rain came at 3pm. On the way out they gave us free half day passes with a $5 upgrade for another visit this year. We will definitely use them.

New York City, New York
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Great for smaller kids”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Not the best watermark ever but perfectly fine, lines aren't bad and a good place on a hot day.

Visited June 2012
Durham, North Carolina
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Small Park -- Fun for Kids and Tweens”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is a small water park. It is not a big part with lots of thrill rides, but my 10 year old and I spent 6 hours here on a very hot day and she enjoyed it. As another reviewer noted, I would not travel far to come here, but we were in Hyde Park and wanted a "day off from history" and it made a nice break. I thought the prices were comparable to other same sized parks and I actually had a chicken wrap sandwich and fruit salad that was a welcome break from the usual amusement park fare.