“Love the bar”

Eleven 11
Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Love the bar”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Fresh quality food. Nice portions. Good beer and wine selection friendly staff. Very warm and welcoming bar. Wish it was closer to home so I could spend more time here.

• Korean first
Portland, Oregon
“Good service and a nice draft selection”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Sat at the bar on a Tuesday ($4 pint night). They have a very nice selection of draft beer including some you will not normally find on tap. Our bartender Denise was very friendly and easy to talk to. My colleague and I both had appetizers for dinner and everything was very tasty. I will definitely be back this trip and any future trips to Fishkill.

• Visited July 2014
Port Washington
“Disappointed with the food”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Went here last Saturday with a party of 9 because the restaurant we wanted to go to was booked. It was the last weekend of restaurant week. Well I guess I now know why we were able to get a table. The place is nicely decorated. The staff was friendly and ok for attention. We ordered appetizers for the table of fried calamari, mozzarella salad and chicken quesadilla. We were excited because the appetizers were wonderful. But the meals disappointed. Two of us ordered burgers, simple you think but one came half cooked well and half rare, the burgers were just ok and the fries were steak fries and a little soggy. Others ordered Salmon, chicken and pasta dishes. All were bland to say the least. Not a place I would return to. Although it was not very expensive it was not cheep with no drinks it was $233.
Sorry but my recommendation it to go somewhere else.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Softball4ever
NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never a bad meal!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've eaten here about a half dozen times in last 6 months, and have always found the food to be very flavorful and very consistent. A nice selection on the regular menu, and nightly specials of a seafood, meat and pasta choice make it easy to have too many things to pick from! And prices are quite reasonable for the portion, flavor and experience. Nice atmosphere, live music on the weekend. What's not to like...

Visited February 2014
Yorktown Heights, New York
“Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

this was our first time here, service was great, food was great as well as the drinks. was recommended by my brother

• Visited March 2014