“Service + Unique Cuisine”
Review of The Tomato Cafe

The Tomato Cafe
Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: www.tomatocafefishkill.com
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Friendly efficient service combines with a unique slant on common foods at a very affordable price. It is family friendly too!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were in search of a place to have lunch & stumbled on the tomato cafe. We had grilled veggie sandwiches. The sandwich was filled with fresh vegetables served on a delicious hero. The bread was very light & tasty. The children had a pizza & it was good as well. Very relaxed atmosphere & good service.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed in Fishkill,NY on a 5 day tour of the Hudson Valley. There were a lot of chain restaurants on Route 9 near our hotel, but if you just turn left on Main St. you will find this casual gem. My friend and I had a late lunch of BLT and Mac and Cheese with a caesar salad. The BLT had grainy bread and a grilled tomato with fresh sweet potato fries. The Mac and Cheese was full of crispy bacon and I needed a spoon to eat every yummy bite. The salad had big shavings of parmesan on top. The service was friendly as can be. We returned later for take out personal pizzas that were also delicious!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stopped in for a liesurely bite to eat on a Sunday afternoon in August The menu offered mostly comfort style items with a few specials. I went for the Philly cheese steak with mushrooms and a side salad. The hoagie style sandwich was fairly large and was served warm.
Unfortunately, the beef filling was not trimmed of fat to the point where you could not chew it. The side salad consisted of tossed greens obviously dumped from a bag topped with a house vinagrette dressing. Service was casual but attentive.
I had ageda for several hours after! Thank goodness for Tums!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had a girls night out, so I did not hesitate to pick this restaurant since I have been there several times and the food was good. I was sadly disappointed when my meal (pasta with sausage and white beans) arrived. The pasta was overcooked, had a hard time finding the sausage and the sauce had a gummy taste. My friends dinners were good including the pizza they shared with me. Will give it another try since it's a nice place with good service.