“Nice atmosphere”

Charlie Brown's Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our philosophy is simple; to provide great food, exceptional value and friendly service to each and every customer we serve.
Fishkill, New York
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I really enjoyed the selection on the salad bar. Prices are reasonable. Nice variety of food on the menu.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Barbara J

Ramsey, New Jersey
“Good food, reasonable price”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I ate here at 8PM Saturday night 1/5/14. I ordered the chipoltle barbecue steak which I ordered medium-rare but it came medium. It was still juicy and flavorful. My wife ordered skewers of mixed shrimp, chicken and beef. These were juicy, flavorful, and nicely browned on the outside. My order came with rice - fine, but not spectacular. Her order came with deep-fried onions - crispy and thin. I did not try her vegetable. Both orders came with salad bar which had a nice variety of usual salad vegetables as well as 12 different dressings; a cold, whole-grain pilaf-like dish that was very good- especially with the toasted sunflower seeds on it; potato salad and chopped liver (I did not try these); bread to slice and butter.
Our meal without drinks was $36. We were satisfied customers.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank looksatsmallthings
TUS
“Just OK”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Both the food and service was OK, a little rough a round the edges. Not the best Charlie Brown's that I've eaten at. If I return to the area probably would give it a second chance.

Visited December 2013
Bedford Hills, New York
“Good food”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Met friend visiting from overseas for lunch.
I had the French Onion Burger which was nice & juicy. Husband had the Prime Rib which he said was very good.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Daniel S
New Hartford, Connecticut
“Nice atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Within walking distance from our hotel which made it even better. Our waitress was on-task. The food was good. We had seafood and steak and we were all happy. We did go early at 5:10 on a Saturday and hit it without a wait; shortly after we arrived there was a waiting line.

Visited November 2013