“Nice place, very fresh food in Salad bar, big menue”

Charlie Brown's Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 92 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our philosophy is simple; to provide great food, exceptional value and friendly service to each and every customer we serve.
new york
“Nice place, very fresh food in Salad bar, big menue”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Very nice Steak house, I went there twice, will go again - if in the area. Everything is gets clear bu the comparison - previous night went to Ruby Tuesday - it was OK, but after next day we went to Charlie Brown( and they have a line about 20 minute waiting...), I realized, that it worse of 20 minutes of waiting - go to Van Housein store nearby. I loked salad bar - after it I was full, and just asked to wrap up my entree, but my husband managed to eat his. Do not go too hard on salad bar( but it is tempting, everything is fresh!!!), leave a space for delicious entrees.

• Visited April 2012

Fishkill
“Good Salad Bar!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a very pleasant place to eat. Service is gracious and the menu has a wide variety of selections. The restaurant's highlight is its extensive salad bar.

• Visited July 2012
“Potato was undercooked and steak must have been made hours before”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Drove a long distance to experience charlies only to be disappointed. My steak tasted as if it was cooked earlier in the day and warmed in the microwave. My boyfriends potato was hard and undercooked. I was glad they had the salad bar. Because that was my dinner. And yes the Salad bar was decent. But who wants to say anything good after a bad meal.

Hopewell Junction, New York
“Not so good”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Our dining experience on a Saturday evening was not pleasurable. The restaurant was a bit crowded but we were told there would be a 30 minute wait for a table. We sat at the bar for an hour before being called and were escorted to a table next to the kitchen door. I asked if we could sit at one of the quieter tables that were obviously available and was told "no, they are reserved". Our waiter arrived promptly, was friendly, and took our dinner order. The salad bar offered was excellent I must say. However, our entrees were just tolerable and accompanied by potatoes that appeared to be a day old.
This restaurant is OK if you are looking for run of the mill service and OK food, but I would suggest sitting at the bar to dine.

• Visited September 2012
Hopkins, SC
“Service was good and food was too!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We enjoyed our meal and the very fresh salad bar. Our waitress was attentative, but she had on way too much perfume. It was overwhelming. We would certainly eat there again and would recommend it too! They have fish, seafood, prime rib, chicken and steaks. It's a very diverse menu.

• Visited September 2012