“Good Turkey Burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Although I rarely eat turkey burgers, I tried the one on the menu wih the bacon and avocado as it sounded appetizing. I am glad I did....it was quite tasty. That coupled with a salad bar and an unsweetened iced tea made the lunch quite nice. Place was rather empty for midday on Saturday.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is a massive improvement since my visit there. The choices have increased as well as the serving sizes. The service is quick and friendly. The salad bar selection has also change where now there are more selection. They have daily specials on meals and drinks.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We hadn't eaten at this Ruby Tuesdays in some time. Ate there tonight and we were absolutely blown away by the service. My steak was over cooked and the waiter, James, quickly took it away and brought me a new one that was cooked perfectly. Jason, the manager, also came over and apologized for the mistake comping us dessert. He said he just wanted to make sure we were happy. Don't hear that very often these days and we truly appreciated the sentiment and effort! We had the new sampler platter which was delicious and the salad bar was equally good. My boyfriend had the Cajun Jumbalaya (sp?) Pasta, which he enjoyed immensely. We'll be going back again and again!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Went to this Ruby Tuesday with family 6 of us, teenagers, grandmother and 2 adults. The place was not crowded at all and it was Saturday. We were seated at a table with no silverware. Ok that is fine but the server or other help should have realized when they brought out the drinks and bread and got it for us. But they didn't so my nephew had to get them from another table. Also when they brought out the bread which is really rolls (very good by the way) they also never brought us any plates to use. Not sure what they were thinking.
The meal was fine, burgers, chicken, salad bar, steak - all good and good for the value. We would go here again but hope that we don't have to tip our nephew next time.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Went for a late dinner on a Saturday night, was seated right away, food was good. There was a large party that our server had to attend to, and she did the best that she could to take care of us. For some reason, getting silverware seemed to be a problem - either none, or an overabundance. We were hungry and tired, the food was good, so ultimately, we were happy.