All reviews stickley furniture syracuse area main building craftsman style directly across the street rocking chairs restaurant staff restaurants and shopping chain hotels cookies ice machine flat screen nice stay comfortable beds front desk staff lobby area nice room
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Clean, quiet, comfortable. "Bed and Breakfast" package was a good value. This was a stop-over on a longer trip. Restaurant next door (same property) served a good breakfast. Seems popular for dinner locally. Other restaurants and shopping directly across the street. We'd stop again. Sometimes the Syracuse area can be booked-up as was the case on our Rt. 20 travel during leaf season. Not a chain but not a "mom and pop" you might be wary to book.

Room tip: Could have used a comfortable chair (looked like maybe it was removed for maintenance). Did not check for wi-fi availability. LD room phone has surcharge. Cable (on older TV).
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Needs to be renovated as its kind of a motel with wood paneling to call it craftman style. The room AC was not steady, sometimes changing the temp a few times in the night. Hot then not so hot. I would go somewhere else next time.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2017

The Craftsman Inn rates as one of the coziest places I have visited. The staff is so friendly when you check in, and you are greeted with a dispenser of refreshing water and cookies in the lobby. You can have coffee or tea any time in the lobby, or use your in-room coffee maker. The rooms are clean and quiet, the staff always ready to assist you with all your needs. I have stayed in regular rooms and suites. Everything is clean and inviting! and the TV is great, and so is the free wi-fi!! And Wegman's Market is five minutes away! Restaurants and stores are across the street, so you can store your doggy bags in the in-room refrigerator in the suites.
I don't need fitness rooms or fireplaces. I need a safe place to crash after a long day, and the Craftsman Inn is just the ticket!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 3, 2017

this Inn is a beautiful motel to spend some time, great staff, great food, and very clean rooms.
Reasonably priced and close to shopping and a casino. we would recommend this Inn to anyone going on a holiday.
We are definitely coming back in the fall.

Room tip: all the rooms are fine!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2017

As a comedian I staid at this hotel when doing a show at the Syracuse Funnybone. It certainly wasn't the usual looking hotel facade which was refreshing. The interior was more like a blast back in time. I liked it. It reminded me of my grandmothers house when I was growing up which was clean, well kept, and stylish. I was happy to see the King size bed with delicious pillows. Plenty of room in the room. I appreciate that. I def would recommend this hotel. The ice machine is tricky. Read the directions you have to close the door to get the ice.

Room tip: I was on the first floor on the side - no noise there.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business