All reviews stickley furniture syracuse area main building craftsman style directly across the street rocking chairs restaurant staff restaurants and shopping chain hotels cookies ice machine flat screen nice stay comfortable beds front desk staff lobby area nice room
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Very clean, very comfortable, quiet HVAC at night. Not fancy, but nicer than I expected for a hotel in this price range. All Stickley furniture in the guest rooms, delicious homemade cookies (not bought from a food service vendor) and refreshing fruited water in the lobby in the afternoon. And unusually good, flavorful coffee in the lobby in the mornings. A surprisingly nice stay for the money. The staff was gracious and personable, and responded immediately to the couple of requests I had. Will go back.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is full of Stickley furniture, which we really enjoyed. Very comfortable beds, very clean. They are starting a refresh this Winter which will make it even nicer. Recommended. The restaurant and bar attached are also very nice. Paul the waiter was particularly good. Chelsea, the hostess, was always smiling and went out of her way to help us.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

I had to stop in this town on my way to Canada due to RV trouble. The staff was so gracious in finding a room that would work for my two boys and husky. They greeted us with a bag of dog treats for my husky and our room was better than expected. We had two double beds and a sofa sleeper. Beds and bedding were very comfortable. My 10 year old, a discerning traveler, noticed that his sofa sleeper bed was "not a spring mattress", but rather memory foam. We had a large flat screen tv and large bathroom. The place was very clean and had a lot of character. There is a full service restaurant on the property. I had no problems parking my 28ft long RV. I'm glad we chose Craftsman.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Stayed 2 nights. Beds were comfortable and the room a nice size. Had ancient television set that stopped working after 5 minutes. They told us it was due for an overhaul and it should be really nice once that is done.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Clean. Without getting into details, I could hear my next door neighbors very clearly. Had minor issues with malfunctioning door key. Turned out to be faulty door knob and just figured out how to pull up on the handle.

• Trip type: Traveled solo