“Award-Winning Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Barrie, Ontario
“Award-Winning Burgers”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were just finishing shopping at Kohl's nearby & wanted to get some lunch. We decided to give Red Robin a try. It was our first time there. They had an outdoor patio that was nicely shaded but we decided to eat inside. We noticed on the back of the staff's shirts, it read, "Award-Winning Burgers". My family & I all had burgers and they were so good & they even cook them to your liking. The buns were nice and soft. They were served in a basket with fries. Our server, Miranda, was a wonderful young lady who was very attentive to our needs & when one of our drinks got low she would re-fill them and asked us how we liked everything. We definitely will visit this chain again.

Syracuse, New York
“Undercooked”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was undercooked at rare. When the manager came over he took off two of four meals. Other two meals were good and service was good

Pearland, Texas
“My Kids Love It”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Whether its the pizza, chicken tenders or burgers my kids all give Red Robin very high marks. I had the new Berserker which is very good and my wife thought her chicken salad was excellent. Having eaten here before I feel the food is consistently pretty good as is the service. Pretty much what you would expect from a chain restaurant. I would skip the desserts though. Both the red velvet cake and chocolate brownie cake were a bit stale.

Colborne, Canada
“My fave place in Syracuse area!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My fiancee and I had one of our best dinners and best times here. The food is always great, the service is attentive and I can guarantee we will be back there.

• Visited March 2013
Windsor, Canada
“Consistent and Inviting”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Well, cannot say we have ever had a bad experience yet at a Red Robin... anywhere! When we are in the area shopping, we will almost always go here to eat as we do not have one close to where we live. The place is clean, the staff is usually pretty good, they are almost always friendly and the atmosphere is inviting.
The food is tasty (plenty of different burgers to pick from), and the freckled lemonade is always good.

• Visited April 2013