“My Kids Love It”

Cuisines: American
Pearland, Texas
“My Kids Love It”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Whether its the pizza, chicken tenders or burgers my kids all give Red Robin very high marks. I had the new Berserker which is very good and my wife thought her chicken salad was excellent. Having eaten here before I feel the food is consistently pretty good as is the service. Pretty much what you would expect from a chain restaurant. I would skip the desserts though. Both the red velvet cake and chocolate brownie cake were a bit stale.

• Visited July 2013

Colborne, Canada
“My fave place in Syracuse area!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My fiancee and I had one of our best dinners and best times here. The food is always great, the service is attentive and I can guarantee we will be back there.

• Visited March 2013
Windsor, Canada
“Consistent and Inviting”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Well, cannot say we have ever had a bad experience yet at a Red Robin... anywhere! When we are in the area shopping, we will almost always go here to eat as we do not have one close to where we live. The place is clean, the staff is usually pretty good, they are almost always friendly and the atmosphere is inviting.
The food is tasty (plenty of different burgers to pick from), and the freckled lemonade is always good.

• Visited April 2013
Chittenango, New York
“Bad experience”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I use to come here often because they had an amazing oriental chicken salad. However, this resturant has gone under new management and has changed there menu and no longer offers this salad. i tried one that was similar and it was horrible. I explained to the waitress that I did not like my meal and they were not accommodating at all. We will not be returning.

• Visited February 2013
Verona, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistent”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

While this may not be the most upscale place, my wife and i love to come here to just enjoy, usually after some shopping, or on a lazy sunday when we feel like burgers. Their selection is incredible (if not mildly overwhelming), and only twice have we gotten a waitress who just... should not be a waitress... but other than that, everyone is very friendly, and we do enjoy the family atmosphere from time to time. The guacamole the past few times has been mere ok, but the burgers never disappoint. The onion ring tower is amazing, and they always seems to have awesome whiskey concoctions that really hit the spot.

• Visited February 2013