“Perfect setting, service and food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arad Evans Inn

Arad Evans Inn
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian, French, American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Housed in an 1840's Federalist-style residence, The Arad Evans Inn provides an unforgettable dining experience. Exceptional choices, enhanced by attentive service attuned to your personal dining mood. The Arad Evans Inn offers dinner nightly in the main dining rooms or a more casual experience in the Bistro area. In addition, multiple private dining rooms are available for parties of two to thirty-two, perfect for business dinners, holiday parties or special gatherings. We also offer full service catering to bring The Arad Evans Inn to your home or business.
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect setting, service and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Here for a reunion dinner, and new to me. Great choice in this old home. You'll feel very at home, the servers all polite and helpful, and the food was prepared perfectly, especially considering the size of our group. Creative preparation of great traditional choices. You'll be very comfortable here

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CliveWatkins

Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
“A Memorable Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

We scheduled a graduation dinner at the Arad Evans Inn well in advance on the reference of another family. When we arrived they had changed the menu to a prix fix event based on graduation weekend and Mother's Day. Despite a few changes, everything the four of us chose for both appetizer, salad and entrees were outstanding. Our server Olivia added to the great experience with old fashioned professional service from decanting our wine selection to a very deliberate and enjoyable discussion at various points of the evening. The menu items cover almost every foodie desire and the execution of each dish showed care and precision. They even followed up with an email and call a day later to make sure we were happy and to insure a refund of a small deposit we had made several months earlier. Ever appreciative of fine dining in a casual dining world I will remember our son's graduation with an exclamation point at the Arad Evans Inn!!
Bill, Philadelphia PA

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank bill W
Fayetteville, NY
“Where to Go on a Sunday when All Other Restaurants are Closed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Within the last few months, I have gone to the Arad Evans in on two Sundays. It is a God-send that it is open on the day when most other restaurants that aren't fast food ones are closed. On both occasions, the meals were superb. I can say that the Andouille and Shrimp Dip had just the right bite to it and the Hudson Valley Fois Gras - while not goose was - excellent. I am leery about ordering pork in a restaurant but decided to try their Pork Milanese - panko breaded and pan crisped with bacon and cheddar mashed potatoes and a veal demi-glace. It was very tender and not the least bit dry. I would definitely get it on a return visit.

My second time there I had the Long Island Duck. The chef cooks it to medium rare and I found it to be rarer than I would like, but it's better to start out with it too rare rather than too well done so it can be returned to the kitchen should you want it done a bit more.

Service is impeccable and friendly and one is never rushed - at least on a Sunday!

Arad Evans is a great restaurant and to be honest - it is not inexpensive but if you want an excellent meal in a beautifulsetting , I highly recommend a dining experience there.

Visited April 2014
Finger Lakes, New York
“Good Food & Service in a Quaint Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Nine of us had dinner in an upstairs private room celebrating receiving an award. The atmosphere was obviously festive made even more so by our surroundings. A single server took care of us and did an outstanding job. The menu was extensive but manageable. The wine list was quite extensive and fairly priced. There were a great variety of tastes in our group, but all were satisfied. I had the spicy tuna roll to start and the duck as my main course. Both were delicious. I finished with a trio of sorbets, also excellent.

I had been by this restaurant many times but had never stopped. Not sure why I didn't, because it was definitely worth the visit.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tommy B
Fayetteville, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

From the food that is well prepared and delicious to the atmosphere and wait staff this is the best place to eat.

Visited March 2014