“filet Spiedino....”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I can't bring myself to order anything else, start with a cup of the mama mandola's spicy chicken soup, then enjoy a perfectly prepared filet with pan seared scallops, shrip, or 1/2 and 1/2. My wife experiments with dishes every visit, and hasn't had a bad dish yet. It is expensive though, we'll usually drop $80 for the two of us.... it would be a whole lot less if I'd stick with pasta?

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Extremely personable wait staff. Food very tasty and reasonably priced. We went back 3 times during our 6 night stay in the area

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food was good but the noise was so loud we could hardly hear our server. It's just one big open room and the sounds just seem to echo.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Today we went to our local Carrabba's for a late lunch/early dinner. The restaurant has a bit of a moldy smell. It's been open for several years probably do for a really good cleaning. The bread and salads were fresh and tasted quite good. I had a slow roasted beef special that was very good. My wife had a stuffed ravioli dish that was ok, not great (Mezzeluna??). We finished with a cannoli desert. Overall it was a nice dinning experience.

1  Thank AMPED37
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I joined seven other friends for lunch on Saturday. The waiter did not offer the price of the seafood "special" and I unknowingly ordered this. It was delicious and except for the partially ? packaged salad, the lunch was great. When my bill came $20.70 plus misc food $6.00 ($26.70 for my lunch nothing else included for the $6.00) and a cup of coffee for $2.80 plus tax and tip equaled $37.59. OMG was my final thought.

1  Thank dalyngill311